what your kisses are like

o Kenny McCormick – They're slow, and never-ending. One good-bye kiss could take forever, mainly because you just can't pull away from him without wanting another kiss.

o Stan Marsh – They're a little on the rough side, with him tugging on your bottom lip and backing you into a wall or the edge of a car. Your lips are always bruised afterwards, too.

o Kyle Broflovski – They're the kind that you'll use to cure his sore-loser-itis. He'll be pouting, but you'll press your lips to his until he kisses back, and you can feel his lips quirking into a smile.

o Eric Cartman – They're heated, and when the two of you pull away, you're completely flustered while he's got a smug look on his face for making you that way.

o Clyde Donovan – They're sensual, and your body feels drunken and high all at once while you're eyeing him and beckoning him closer to you for another eager kiss.

o Craig Tucker – They're sloppy, with your tongues mingling and hair getting tousled as you two rolled around in the back seat of your van at 2a.m.

o Token Black – They're rushed, but there's always more than one at a time. You both always have places to go, but makes sure that your lips connect at least three times before it ends.

o Tweek Tweak – They're calming, and you both pull away with slower heart rates and easy going smiles while you look into one another's eyes and tell them how much you love them.

o Butters Stotch – They're sweeter than candy normally, but sometimes you two will be in an intense makeout session on his couch because his parents are gone for the weekend and all innocence goes out the window because his tongue is slipping into your mouth as his hands grip your sides.

o Wendy Testaburger – They're intense, and when you two pull away, your eyes are wild and you feel like she's transferred some of her energy into you and you feel like you can conquer anything together.

o Bebe Stevens – They're defiant, and they're loud, and they're in front of the whole school with your middle fingers up, telling them to suck it because you've found a girl who loves you so goddamn much and you aren't letting go of her for anything.

o Jimmy Valmer – They're hilarious, because you're both laughing as you kiss, and that makes the pressing of your lips a little awkward, but neither of you mind- you just love one another and never want to stop loving.

o Scott Malkinson – They're terrified kissed, with shaking hands holding each other close while you both try to comfort each other that everything will be fine, and nothing will happen in the time you two are apart.