their first thoughts when they see you

Kenny McCormick – “Boobies... And, holy hell, that ass! Damn, I gotta thank Craig later for setting this up!”

Stan Marsh – “Who is tha- ah fuck, I’m gonna puke.”

Kyle Broflovski – “Oh no! I hope she doesn’t grab the last copy of Guitar Hero 3!”

Eric Cartman – “What kind of stupid bitch does this girl think she is, taking my favorite seat in the theater. I’m gonna tell her exactly where she can seat that cute little ass of hers.”

Clyde Donovan – “That fricking cute girl stole my toy – the heck?!”

Craig Tucker – “Why does Ruby need a babysitter? I do a motherfucking awesome job! But, at least the girl’s hot.”

Token Black – “What? Who got a higher score on that last test than me!? Clyde said he’d bring her over to us, and here she- fuck, I can’t hate her!”

Tweek Tweak – “Augh! This place is fuc-fucking swamped! GAH! And this customer is pretty, too!”

Butters Stotch – “I don’t want to do this. Don’t wanna meet new friends, don’t wanna talk to new girls, but… um, what was I saying?”

Wendy Testaburger – “That damn fat fuck… Wait, did she just copy me?”

Bebe Stevens – “Did Cartman get a girlfriend? That’s shit. She’s too cute for that fattie!”

Jimmy Valmer – “Okay, Okay, so, Jimmy, this is the cutest girl you’ve seen so far, don’t fuck this up.”

Scott Malkinson – “I gotta show this girl around? She’s too cute to be here!”