Chapter Forty Six

“Styles, move.” Liam Payne spat viciously, as he stood in front of where Harry was sat on their normal sofa chairs where the four boys always found themselves sitting. Harry looked up from his work with a sigh, annoyed that he had been pulled away from his revision, as he was met by a demanding-looking Liam.

“Is that really necessary?” Harry asked tiredly, rubbing his forehead a little in annoyance. All he wanted to do was revise, he didn’t want to be moved along by his brat of a best friend who was stood in front of him with a deep frown and crossed arms, like some sort of club bouncer.

“Yes, it is necessary, now are you going to move out of my fucking seat or am I going to have to move you myself?” Liam threatened again, his dark eyes boring down on Harry. The curly haired lad let out a short sigh and closed his notepad, looking away and shaking his head a little in frustration.

To say the last week or so had been rough was correct. Harry had had to deal with sarcastic little smiles, threats, bad looks, or his personal favourite, the blank stare from Liam day after day. The thought of Liam walking past him in the corridor and not even giving him a glance was petty enough, let alone Liam having the actual audacity and balls to do it. It made Harry feel embarrassed for both him, and Liam. Of course, Liam’s little threats were all bark and no bite, not since the occasion where Harry had hit Liam in the face with a folder.

Harry smirked a little as he put his bag over his shoulder, his mind reminding him how Liam had looked after he had swung his folder into his face. The two big brown eyes that had looked up at him in shock, the small pout that would make anyone want to punch it off, and of course, those little watery drops in the corner of his eyes due to the force of the folder hitting his face.

“Get a move on.” Liam sighed, as he stood in front of Andy and Louis, glaring at Harry expectantly. Harry looked at him with a small smirk, a light chuckle falling from his lips.

“Now, now, Li, let’s not forget how hard my folder feels against those pretty cheeks.” Harry spat out, as he stepped around Liam to let his three so-called friends sit down.

From the corner of his green eyes, he saw how Louis had to cover his mouth with his book to hide the oncoming laughter he was trying to stifle. His grey eyes were twinkling with mischief, Louis being the only one brave enough to laugh at Liam’s expense out of him and Andy Samuels. Andy simply pulled a face, more interested in sitting down then the girly spat that was going on between Harry and Liam.

“You never told us about that, Liam…” Louis chuckled, looking at Liam expectantly. Liam simply glared at him before taking off his bag to sit down.

“Shut up, Louis.” Liam hissed, which only caused the boy to let out a slight giggle as he dropped onto the sofas. Harry shook his head playfully at the boy, finding his antics funny still, even if he had been following Liam around like a puppy.

Harry looked back in front of him as he put one step in front of the other to walk away from Liam, when the thud of textbooks hitting the floor came from behind him. Assuming it was Andy carelessly dropping his books as he sat down, Harry thought nothing of it. That was until two large hands came out of nowhere and shoved Harry in the back. The forceful shove took the lanky boy off balance, and Harry soon found himself in a pile on the floor, surrounded by his books.

“Jesus, Li!” Harry heard Louis quip. This was soon followed by the quiet laughter of Andy, who was now sat next to Louis on the sofas, the two boys looking at the scene in front of them.

“Bitch is on his period.” Andy mumbled, as Harry turned around from his position on the floor to look up at Liam with a scowl. The common room was quiet except for shocked whispers and Andy’s laughing. His two green eyes looked over Liam’s form and immediately felt a flush of anger rage through his body.