- Thanks, Love & Appreciation -

Well, kiddos, there we have it. The ending of Drawn Out Dreams, this is a bit surreal, as always. I literally remember like yesterday writing a huge thnak you note to you all for all the endless support that I had received with Irresistible, and now I'm here, and it's really bloody weird! Time goes so quick it's actually scary..but yes, my thank you note. 

I'm sure by now it's all drilled into your minds how much I love and appreciate everything you do for me. Everything I do is for your enjoyment and happiness, the only thing that matters to me, and I really hope that you loved travelling on this journey with me and that you enjoy Drawn Out Dreams now that it is completed, and we have seen our little fluffball grow into a little gentleman. This has been so much different to write in comparison to Irresistible, due to how different the characters were, and I really hope that you have enjoyed reading as much as I have enjoyed writing this story for you. 

I want to say a special thank you in particular to all of those who have messaged me and praised me on how relatable you found Zayn to be. I know now that quite a lot of my beautiful readers have autism, and that some of you have family members or friends like Zayn and Niall, and I just want to thank you for sharing something so personal with me and praising me for the novel, that truly means a lot to me, and I really do wish you all the love in the world for sharing your stories with me. The trust we all share together is unbelievable, and I love you all utterly and completely. 

Of course, my many special mentions to my Zarry family, who all know who they are, but you all truly are beautiful and special to me. Thank you for one million, especially, which I'm even more grateful for. 

Thank you endlessly for everything over the years, I apologise for the sloppy update speeds but I really hope that with all of my works complete now you can enjoy them if you choose to read them, I appreciate all of you, whether you read a word or a whole book. 

Thanks & love always, and hope to see you all soon in the nearby future..

HayleyBear xoxo