One

It was 3:00 PM already and school ended, it's Friday, and it's now summer! I just have to wait thirty more minutes, and I can finally spend time with my friends and have fun in summer!

'Hmmm... will Jungkook be able to take me to America this year? Maybe we can go swimming? Maybe to beach?'

"Jeon Yuna!" The teacher snapped.

"O-oh, y-yes Mrs. Lim?" I stuttered, I was daydreaming again...

"I asked, what are the principles of art?" She raised her eyebrow knowing I didn't pay attention.

"Uuh..." I paused to think, luckily I remember things well so, sucks for you doesn't it Mrs. Lim? "B-balance, Proportion, Emphasis, M-movement, and Harmony." I answered.

She shook her head, "Your right but you forgot Rhythm... it's your last day and you want to day dream, not paying attention? Won't you miss me Yuna?" Mrs. Kim frowned as the class laughed.

'Well no... but... since your nice and I don't wanna look like a meanie...'

"Yes..." I answered as she smiled and continued teaching the class.
__
.

.

.

*Ring! Ring! Ring!*

The bell rung, papers were scattered everywhere, and kids were running everywhere out of the school. I bid my teacher goodbye with a short hug as she ruffled my hair and ran out of the room searching for Jungkook.

Left, right, not there. I ran a bit forwards and saw his feet, he always wears these mustard colored timberlands, with brown laces. So I know if it's him because I normally don't see anyone else with those shoes.

When I spotted I ran my little legs towards him and hugged his long leg. "Jungkook Oppa!" I called as he picked me up and held me in his arms.

"Hey there little munchkin! Are you excited for summer?" He smiled with his little bunny teeth showing.

"Yup!" I shook my hands in the air and hugged his neck.

"Come on, let's get ice cream hmm, Yuna?" He pinched my nose.

"Please!" I giggled as he carried me to the car and seated me in the back seat while he hopped into the drivers seat and started the engine.

Looking in the rear-view mirror, "Is it nice and tight Yuna? Your seat belt, is it buckled up?" He asked.

"Yep!" I smiled as he then started to drive and get us both ice cream.
__

Short chapter I know!! It'll get lengthy later on as the chapters progress is what I'm thinking of. :)

Hope you liked this chapter, love you my Mochi's! Thank you all for the amazing support and comments!

Le_Mochi