Eight

It's been a few weeks, the boys are on a break after their last concert and Jungkook hasn't been looking after me too much... he's too into this game called Overwatch and always tells me he 'has to play it no matter what, because it's so important.'

It's annoying and I just want him to at least get up and do something else.

I walked to his room and asked, "Hey, Jungkook, can we do something?"

"Yuna, not now." He said quickly as he was so concentrated in his game, he was in he zone.

"Pleeeeeaaasssee~" I asked.

"Yuna! Be quiet, I'm losing!" He furrowed his eyebrows, his eyes glued at the screen as he raised his voice.

"Jungkook..." I called with my head down.

Jungkook ignored me again so I walked out of his room disappointed.

He got up, throwing his controller on the bed and found me, then walked towards me and crouched down. "I'm sorry little sis... forgive me..?" Jungkook apologized.

I looked at him and crossed my arms, "Who... wants tickles~!?" He tackled me down and tickled me.

"Ah- Jungkookie! That tickles haha!" I giggled. "Stop it Jungkook!"

"Huh? What does stop mean? I don't know what that is Yuna." He chuckled.

"Jungkookie! Stop you're killing me!" I laughed and caught my breath as he stopped ticking me.

"Will you forgive me..?" He asked me acting all cute.

I looked up and smiled, hugging his neck. Looking back down, "But you ignored me again..." I frowned.

"Sorry Yuna-yah... I raised my voice again when I shouldn't have." He held his head low scratch the back of his head.

I give him a short smile, "I forgive you Kookie." And kissed his cheek as he helped me up and we walked to his room, where I sat on his back as we watched TV.

"What do you want to watch?" He asked soothingly.

"Hmm... do you want to watch a drama?" I asked.

"Dude your only ten years old..." he laughed.

I glared at him and rolled my eyes, "You're creepy stop." He laughed, "Which one do you want to watch?" He asked.

"Your pick, get me a good one."  I smiled.

"Okay, just don't gross out or something when they kiss." He chuckled, "And don't tell Mom."

"Okay, okay, kisses are nothing." I giggled.

He rolled his eyes, "Okay now be quiet before Mom hears us, her rooms next to mine, remember?" He whispered.

I nodded and watched the drama with him. Luckily it wasn't too bad.
__

A/N: Sort chapter!!

Le_Mochi 💜