Three

(This picture had me so confused for the longest time at first, just look at all the hands lol)
___

It was 9:00 PM and we left the house. We went to pick up uncle Hobi and bring him to the park to watch the stars with us, we also picked up Taehyung because Jungkook really wanted us four to be there and have fun. They both brought a bag of their personal items and some clothes, so did we. Plus he was also off. Afterwards, we went to a Walmart and grabbed some graham crackers, chocolate bars, and marshmallows for the s'mores.

We also bought a pack of water, cups, soda, and pizza. We thought we might camp out so we brought a bunch of stuff, uncle Hobi even brought his big tent from the last time we went camping in the mountains. It was a scary memory because we had a few bear encounters, but that was two years ago.

When we got everything we needed, we went to the park and grabbed the tent. We all set the tent up together and fixed everything, placing some blankets and three pillows inside of them. I don't have a pillow unfortunately, but that's okay.

The tent could fit about five people in it, and since there's four of us, three adults and me, a kid, it was just enough room. -Plus I'm small so... there was plenty of room.

We set our camp near a fire pit provided by the park and sat on the floor next to it on a towel.

"Yuna, come here." Uncle Hoseok patted the ground next to him with a smile.

I obeyed and happily walked over, sitting next to him. "Yeah Uncle Hobi?" I asked.

"Aigoo," he pinched my cheek, "How many times have I told you? I'm not your uncle, just call me Hobi." He smiled.

"Okay, okay." I smiled as he let go of my cheeks.

"-And I've told you to just call me TaeTae." Taehyung added.

"Okay fine, I'll call you all by your nicknames. Happy?" I laughed as they nodded and laughed with me.

"Yuna, don't go close to the fire." Jungkook warned me as I scooted back.

Taehyung got his phone and played "FIRE", singing and dancing to the song, "Fiyaaaaaaaah~! Oh!" He yelled as Jungkook hopped in, "Fiyaaaaaaah~! Oh, aye, oh!" They jumped as I sat with Hoseok and laughed at them from the side.

"Yah! You guys get triggered over the smallest of things." Hoseok chucked.

"Exactly." Jungkook and Taehyung said in unison as they looked at each other and stopped, "Yah!" They said in unison, "Stop copying me!" They said together.

"Shut up! Both of you!" Me and Hoseok laughed.

They both sat down and took out a bag of skewers, marshmallows, chocolate, and graham crackers.

"Anyone want s'mores?" Jungkook asked.

"We do!" All of us smiled as he passed out a plate of chocolate, marshmallows, graham crackers, and gave us each a skewer and a bottle of water.

"Thanks Jungkookie!" I smiled, sitting next to him as he ruffled my hair and gave me a wink.

He made me a toasted marshmallow over the fire and gave it to me as he made me a s'more. "Let me see that little mouth of yours first." He glared at me as I did so.

While he checked my mouth and looked at my teeth and gums, "I don't see any cavities so we're good." He smiled and gave me the s'more as I bit into the gooey, warm, smooth, and crispy chunk of sweets.

He looked at me and smiled, "Was it good?"

I nodded and gave him a wide smile, "it's gooey and really tasty!"

"Here!" I smiled and shoved it into his mouth as he widened his eyes and smiled.

"It's sweet, if you get a cavity I'll kill you." He sneered and offered me another bite.

I rejected and pushed his hand, "Ah, why~" I whined, "-I promise I won't. And you made that one, I'll make my own s'more." I smiled and picked up another marshmallow, waiting for it to roast.

After I was done roasting it over the fire, I quickly placed it between chocolate and cookie and took a bite. It was so good and made me feel so happy and warm.

"Yuna-yah, could I get a bite?" Hoseok smiled with aegyo, trying to look all cute.

"Me too Yuna!" Taehyung whined as they basically did an aegyo competition over my s'more.

I looked as a Jungkook as he made his cute eye smiles, "Jungkookie wins~!"

"Ahah, that's right." He smiled as I gave him half of my s'more. He hugged me and kissed my cheek after I made another one for myself.
__