Nine

It was getting late, Jungkook and I binge watched a drama called 'Hwarang' and uncle Tae was in it! He was really good at acting but when he died I cried into Jungkook's arms.

"Nooo! Hansung don't leave me!" I cried into Jungkook's arms as he held me and bit his lips at the scene.

"Dammit.." he sighed, "Don't say that Yuna." He said right afterwards.

"I w-won't!" Still crying into his arms.

He sighed and put my head into his chest, "Yah, he's still alive, it's only a drama munchkin. I can call him to come over tonight if you want to." He said as his voice vibrated through me.

"NoOoO! I d-don't wanna see him!" I argued, "He n-needs to apologize f-first for dying!"

Jungkook chuckled at me and took my glued head off his chest, "Okay okay, let's just watch the rest of it for now, it's not the end of the world. Hansung died, what did you expect?"

"WHAT DID I EXPECT? YAH!! HOW SHOULD I KNOW?" I yelled at him, still emotional and overreacting about the scene.

"Calm your ten year old hormones." He said, "You don't really have any yet but- Anyways, turn around and watch, I won't explain to you what happened and I'm not going to rewind anything, it's annoying."

"Okay fine..." I sighed in defeat.
__

After crying out a good five minutes of my life, we binge watched a few more episodes of the drama and my eyes were getting really heavy. Jungkook as usual was glued to the tv and kept watching, enjoying the drama. Jungkook could tell I was getting tired and called my name, "Yuna-yah, can you get up?"

Looking at him with half opened sleepy eyes, I nodded and sat up in bed, "Come on, let's brush our teeth so we can go to bed okay?"

Nodding again, I yawned and got off the bed as he stretched and stood up walking into our bathroom. We picked up our toothbrushes and brushed out teeth next to one another but I still had to stand on a stool because the sinks are still too high for me..

After we rinsed, I brushed my hair so it won't be that bad in the morning and hopped onto his bed since I'm too lazy to walk to my room even though it's literally right in front of his, plus he never really minds. Jungkook turned off the lights and got in bed too but he was on his phone, "Aren't you going to sleep Kookie?" I asked turning towards him, tired with heavy eyes.

"Yup, just checking my messages real quick, I forgot to reply today." He sighed.

"Mmm..." barely replying.

After a few minutes, he got off of his phone and turned it off, charging it for the night. Jungkook turned off his lamp and then wrapped his huge and warm arms around me, bringing me into a close hug. I put my head in the crook of his neck comfortably, wrapping my small arms somewhat around his side, "Goodnight Yuna." Jungkook whispered.

"Night.." I mumbled, falling fast asleep.
___

A/N: Hello my Mochi's!! FINALLY I've updated, kind of low key half assed this in all honesty haha. I guess you could say this is a filler lol, oh well. Like I said, my motivation is low at the moment but I really wanted to at least update something so here you are!!

Hope you liked it, sorry if it was weird, I'm tired, like I said, my motivation has been low for the past few weeks. I hope to give you guys a better update soon :")

Le_Mochi ~ 💜