Twelve

My parents went out to dinner, and said they'll be back in an hour. But before they left, "Mother, Father, since we didn't do much today, I want to go outside for a bit is that okay?" I asked.

They nodded, "Alright, make sure to take Yuna with you and pack her things alright? Be safe! I love you!" Mother waved us goodbye.

I bowed and waved them goodbye as well. Afterwards I went upstairs and entered Yunas room, sitting on her bed next to her as she's watching YouTube on her iPad.

"Hey Yuna." I started, she looked up and looked a but tired, bored really, replying with a simple, "What's up?"

"Do you want to go out tonight and do something?" I smiled.

Her eyes lit up and she practically threw her iPad out of her hands and onto her bed, "Please!! I'm bored! I'm dying in here!!" She whined.

"Okay, okay, go put something warm on, it's cold out." She nodded and did so as I walked to my room.

Changing into a pair of dark blue jeans and a black hoodie, I grabbed my keys and wallet, looking for my phone.

Yuna walked up to me and tapped my back, turning around she handed me my phone, "You look like an idiot looking for your phone." She laughed. "It was at the top of the staircase."

"Yah..." I flicked her forehead.

"A thank you would be nice..." she mumbled, rubbing her forehead.

Rolling my eyes, I ruffled her hair, "Thanks lil sis." With a small smile. "Are you ready?"

She nodded and we both walked down the stairs. I grabbed her pills and inhaler off the counter and put them in my pocket.

"Yuna-yah, did you take your allergy pill?" I asked.

She nodded and gave me a reassuring smile, so I put em back in my pocket incase.

"Kaja, let's get some ice cream?"

"It's cold but I want ice cream so LETS GO!" Yuna rushed out out the door and waited by my cars door.

I made sure to lock the door and turn on the alarm and opened the car door, hopping into the drivers seat as Yuna sat in the back.

She put her seat belt on and so did I, starting the cars engine,  it before pulling out of the driveway, "Any music you want me to play?" I asked Yuna, looking at the rear view mirror.

She smirked and replied with, "Your music."

I smiled and connected my phone to the cars bluetooth and played 'Blood Sweat and Tears', it was Yuna's favorite song out of that album, including 'Begin'.
___
.

.

.

It took us a good twenty minutes to get to an ice cream shop near a park because of traffic. I checked my phone to see how much time we have before the shop closes at 10:00 PM, and luckily, it was 9:05 PM.

We still had time luckily, and went inside. I held the door open for Yuna as she quickly walked inside and looked inside the shop for what ice cream she wanted.