Six

Yuna's POV:

I woke up to see a letter on the edge of my table, so I got up, rubbed my eyes, and opened it. Reading the letter, it said:

'Guess what day it is..?
It's your 10th birthday Yuna!! Happy birthday little sis!
I'm so sorry I've been a bit busy for the past week, but you know exactly what you got yourself into! Change into something simple but nice, come downstairs and see me!'
-Jungkook Oppa

The letter brought a smile to my face so I quickly jumped up and put the letter down to go wash my face and change. After washing my face, I put on a white BTS shirt that says 'JUNGKOOK 97' on the back and wore pair of sky blue overall shorts.

I put on my socks and wore the new white shoes Jungkook bought my for 9th birthday, brushed my hair and happily ran downstairs.

I was greeted by a bunny smiling Jungkook, "Yuna! You look so cute!" He smiled and picked me up, hugging me as I jumped onto him.

"Thanks kookie!" I laughed.

"Birthday girl ready?" He asked.

Nodding my head yes, I grabbed an apple for breakfast and so did Jungkook, with that, we walked outside and into a black van where the rest of my uncles were. Well, Jungkook's friends, but I call them uncle.

They closed the van but I forgot about one thing, "Jungkookie wait! I forgot my backpack!" I panicked a little.

"Don't worry, I brought it with me." He smiled, pulling out the bag from behind him, and ruffled my hair. The rest of BTS chuckled at me and smiled.

"Are you excited!?" Taehyung smiled at me.

"Yup! I can't wait to see you guys later on!" I cheered. "But you guys have been so tired this week, I hope you guys are okay!"

"We're a little tired, but you know, works work, without practice you can't really do too much." Yoongi shrugged.

"Yah, about that, you haven't been studying as much this week Yuna." Jungkook scolded me.

"Sorry." I bowed my head in realisation that he was right.

Namjoon looked at Jungkook and scolded him, "Jungkook, she's just a kid, it's summer, what do you want her to do?"

"But hyung, I spend every night with her practicing English, and I learn more on my own free time." He reasoned.

"Yuna, if you need help, come to me. I'll help you with your English." Namjoon smiled, "I'll teach you some more if you need to!" He added.

I smiled and thanked him, "Thanks Uncle Joonie!"

There we were on our way to the big arena, where my brother and his friends will perform together on stage. I can't wait to see them by then! But for now, it'll take a while to drive there, so I decided to sit next to Jungkook and slowly fell asleep with.
__

A/N: I HAVEN'T UPDATED THIS IN A WHILE, I KNOW HAHA!

Le_Mochi ~ ❤️