Four

We finished making s'mores and grabbed some pizza. Jungkook grabbed me a slice and teased me with it. "Catch it." He smiled as I went for a bite while he held back the pizza away from me, again.

"Aw-! Jungkook-ah! If you won't gimme my pizza I'll get one for myself." I whined.

"Okay, okay, sorry." He laughed and handed me the pizza slice as the boys laughed at each other.

.

.

.

While we were eating our pizza, Hoseok decided to tell a story, "Yah, Jungkook, Taehyung," he paused and took a bite of his pizza, "-Remember when we went to that zoo one time?" He asked.

"Oh yeah!" Jungkook laughed as Taehyung acted like Hoseok, from the zoo.

"Eeeh- I want my mommy!! Oh my gawdt!" He shivered and looked at Jungkook, "I-I- I hate snakeu..."

"Yah!" Hoseok threw a plastic cup at Taehyung.

"Hey, chill." Taehyung laughed.

"-I was saying that maybe we could take little Yuna to the zoo one day.." he patted my head and finished his pizza.

I looked up at Jungkook as he stood up and scratched his head, stretching. "Can we Jungkook..?" I asked.

He looked at me and thought, "Please Kooksie..." I pouted.

"Hmm... maybe." He paused, "Maybe for your birthday." He smiled.

"Ah- Jungkook..." Hoseok looked at him and furrowed his eyebrows.

"O-oh.. yeah..." he shook his head.

"What..? What is it..?" I tilted my head as he picked me up and put me on his shoulders as I held on.

"Yuna-yah, we have a concert on that day..." he started off. "But I'll make sure to take you after it okay?" He held my legs so I don't fall, my instinct, to grab his head.

"Oh, that's okay Jungkookie." I smiled and played with his hair as he looked up at me.

"Promise you won't be all sad then..? I know how you are Yuna." He chuckled.

"Of course not! It's your concert Jungkookie! And you have to be strong and sing, and dance, and have fans screaming at you like how I do when I see a bug, and..." I paused, "-And yeah!"

He chuckled and poked my nose as I held it, "Thanks Yuna, the cutest little sister I could ever have." He pinched my nose.

"Yah! Are you two love birds gonna stay all lovey dovey, or are we gonna watch the stars?" Taehyung laughed.

We all laughed at his statement and looked above us. Jungkook set me down as I sat in front of him between his legs, playing with his thighs as he cuddled me.

"Oh-!" He startled me and shook me, pointing above, "Yuna! Look! It's a shooting star, hurry and make a wish!" He smiled warmly as I closed my eyes and made my wish.

'I wish that Jungkook will always stay with me and be healthy, and strong. I don't wanna see him down, ever!'

I smiled and opened my eyes, "Made it?" He tilted his head as I nodded, "What was it!" He asked.

"It's a secret!" I pinched his thigh.

"Ow-! Yuna!" He groaned and chuckled as I ran behind the tent while he chased me.

"Yah! Get back here!" He yelled.

I went back and forth behind the tent as Jungkook attempted to catch me, unfortunately I didn't see someone coming from behind me since I was focused on Jungkook.

Taehyung tackled me, and pinned me down as he tickled my belly. "Ah! Tae—!" I laughed as he tickled me.

"T-tae-hy-hahaha! Taehyungie! S—stop! Please!" I laughed.

"Please, it hurts now!" I furrowed my eyebrows, kicking in excitement.

"Fine." He stopped and held me down. "Where's my thank you..?" He sneered and leaned close to my face, turning his cheek.

"Thanks~" I smiled and kissed his cheek, then pinching it.

I stood up and help clean the area around us, getting ready to sleep in the tent. "Okay, playtimes over, let's go sleep hmm.?" Hoseok smiled and clapped his hands.

"Yuna-" Jungkook called.

I walked over as he spoke to me, scratching his head, "Um... I forgot the toothbrush... our toothbrushes..." He smiled sheepishly, "But I brought mouthwash so go to the bathroom and rinse okay?" He patted my cheek.

"It's your fault if I get a cavity this time!" I laughed.

"I know!" He chuckled, "Now go, hurry!"

I took a few steps with the bottle of mouthwash in my hand and stopped. Jungkook looked up and saw I was frozen, "What's wrong huh?" He asked in a soothing tone and crouched down to me.

"Its d-d-dark over th-there.. I'm scared Jungkookie.." I stuttered.

"Aah... How stupid am I, letting you go alone, wow I'm such a great influence.." Jungkook  said sarcastically and face palmed, shaking his head.

"Let's go, I'll do it with you." He smiled, bringing me back to my senses as I took his hand and walked with him to the dark bathroom. We went into the girls bathroom, plus no one was there.

We both rinsed our mouths with mouthwash and washed our face, walking back to the tent.

I sat up in between Hoseok and Taehyung and asked, "Did you guys brush?"

"You don't remember?" Hoseok asked as I tilted my head. "Me and Taehyung went to brush when you guys were putting things away, back into the car."

I thought for a bit and realised, "Oooooh... okay, I see now." I giggled as they chuckled at my reaction.

I kissed them goodnight and went to Jungkook as he cuddled me in his arms, holding me tightly as his head rested on top of mine while I hugged his arm. "Good night Yuna." He kissed my head and pulled the blanket over us, fixing the space between him and the others.

"Night." I yawned and nuzzled in his arms.
__