Seven

Yuna's POV:

When we arrived at the big arena, I ran up to the stage and jumped around in excitement.

"Yuna, chill, don't waste your energy, save it for the concert!!" Jungkook came and ruffled my hair.

I nodded in response and was excited for the big concert, the stage was all prepared, everything was set and ready to go, they only had to do a few practice runs before the concert. It's their WINGS tour live trilogy, day three. Jungkook explained it all, he said how tonight is the big night and it's a very special night tonight, so I'm really happy and can't wait for it to start!

I had to sit backstage with their managers, they all loves and adored me which always made me happy, they're always so kind and fun to be around with! As I sat in a chair in front of a mirror, playing on Jungkook's phone, two tall men came in and greeted the managers.

Turning around, it was Jungkook's friends Yugyeom and BamBam. I got up and hugged them, "Gyeomie~! Bambi~!" I called their nicknames happily as they both hugged me back.

"It's been such a long time Yunnie!" Yugyeom pinched my cheeks.

"Woah! You've grown a lot since we last saw you!!" BamBam smiled warmly and proud.

I chuckled at them, "Of course I did!" Smiling at them both.

They're Jungkook's friends, they both are really fun and kind as well, they always make me laugh and smile and they also make Jungkook's mood brighten up with a big smile plastered on his face, just like how TaeTae and Jiminie do.

Before I knew it, Jungkook and the rest came in. "Yugyeom! BamBam!" He smiled and hugged them both.

"Aye Kook!" BamBam bumped his fist with him.

"It's been a while, sorry to bother you both..." he chuckled.

Yugyeom playfully hit Jungkook's shoulder, "No it's fine, of course I'd come to my best friends concert! Yah, it's gonna be so dope!" Yugyeom jumped in excitement.

"Heck yeah it's gonna be dope!" He chuckled and landed his eyes on me and picked me up, hugging me. "Well, practice is over, the concert will start in an hour and we need to prepare a few more things." Jungkook said.

"Yuna, you promise to cheer us on and have fun?" He asked.

"Duh!" I pinched his nose.

He kissed my cheek and set me down, walking away to get ready, talking with his other members about the concert and with Yugyeom and BamBam.

Soon enough, I heard that people started to slowly fill the seats in the arena. I was nervous, but I hoped to have fun and my brother and his friends to enjoy performing.
___

.

.

.

It was the end of the concert and they ended it by playing 2! 3! Hope for better days. Everyone did their little speech and Jungkook was last. He looked at ARMY and was a little bit shaken up, "I'm so happy!" He cried.

Constantly wiping his tears, sniffing, "Thank you..." he managed to say, "This trilogy has been going for the past few years, hearing that it's the last one made me feel weird." He chuckled a little. "All the successful results were made by you, I want to say thank you." He bowed, "Thank you all for coming and spending this last day with us ARMY, it means a lot! I love you all so much!" He smiled. "This concert is also dedicated to my little sister. Thank you so much and happy birthday, for always supporting me, loving me, being the best little sister I can ever have! I love you Yuna!" He smiled as a tear slipped out of his eyes as he looked right at me with open arms.

I ran towards him and collided into his chest as he wrapped his big and protective warm arms around me. Hugging me tightly, "Thank you Kookie, I love you too!" I whispered as he kissed me cheeks making me laugh.

I felt warm and happy, the fans were awing, smiling, and crying, enjoying the moment as much as I did, letting the feeling sink in.

Letting go of the long hug, I wiped his tears and smiled. "Can I talk to them too?" I said excitedly.

He nodded, "Everyone, this is Yuna, my little sister." He smiled, ruffling my hair, handing me the mic.

Taking the mic gladly, "Army??" I smiled as the fans swooned and screamed.

"Thank you for coming to my big brothers concert!! I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!" Smiling brightly, "Thank you for all the love and support too! I love you ARMY." Smiling towards Jungkook, "I love you Jungkookie oopa!"

He chuckled and picked me up, spinning me around. The concert then ended as Jungkook, his friends and I waved goodbye, sending flying kisses. It was such a heart warming concert, they put their all into it, all their passion, hard efforts. Jungkook made me proud as his little sister, I felt really happy that he got to perform and that the fans were there to cheer them on!

'Tonight was a little tiring, but all in all, it was the best experience I've ever had. This is the best memory I'll ever keep.

Thank you Jungkook for being a great big brother and sharing a wonderful moment with me on my tenth birthday. Best! Birthday gift! Ever!'
__

A/N: YES! YOU JUST GOT AN UPDATE!! I'm so thankful that your reading this and actually enjoying it my Mochi's!! Never would've thought it would be that good haha!

I'm glad you all enjoyed my Mochi's! Thank you for all the support and lovely messages, it all plucked at my heart strings and just brought the brightest smile to my face!! Be sure to vote and comment, it keeps me motivated and makes my day!! I love to reply to y'all.

Love you my Mochi's~! 💜

Le_Mochi