Chapter 1

Hey! This is my first ever story, so please leave some constructive criticism and bear with me!

Courtney's POV

She's so beautiful thought Courtney while she watched Olivia typing away at her desk.
I've been in love with her for a year now, when am I going to tell her?
Just as she finished that thought Olivia looked up and noticed her admirer. "Hey court, what's up?" she said wondering if something was going on in Courtney's mind. "Hey liv! I'm just looking at your hair, it looks good today" That was a lame excuse she thought. "It looks good? It's the same as I always wear it" Olivia replied. Shit
"Well uh I- I mean it looks good like always" Courtney remarked hoping to cover up her mistake.
"OLIVIA! YOU'RE NEEDED FOR YOUR SCENES" Sunny their producer yelled out.
"Oh well guess I gotta go, bye court" said Olivia, happy that there was no more awkward silence.
* * *
That night at the apartment Olivia, Courtney, and Mari shared.
"No Liv I'm telling you our team the randy bandits is obviously the fan favorite"
Mari and Olivia were deciding which team fans like the most for summer games.
"Yea but I don't know if I'm cut out to be a bandit, like I'd rather be on Courtney's team because I'm not used to being that bad guy"
"Whatever" Mari said sounding disappointed
Courtney had been keeping to herself after she got caught staring at Olivia. She found herself imagining a life with Olivia and immediately scolded herself for thinking such a thing.

Olivia's POV
Courtney has been acting strange lately, I wonder if I was staring at her again during filming?
"Hey Olivia?"
She immediately snapped out of her thoughts and looked up to see Mari staring at her with a confused look
"Yeah Mari? Sorry I spaced out for a second"
"More than a second" Mari replied "you were staring at Courtney for about five minutes before she went out to lunch with her sister, are you sure everything's alright?"
"Yeah" Olivia said making a mental note to try to look at Courtney as less as possible.

Sorry this chapter was a little boring I need to build up the awkwardness between the two.