Chapter 8

"Olivia I'm sorry" Courtney said through Olivia's door.
"I didn't mean to yell at you, I just snapped"
Courtney didn't get a response but could hear Olivia crying.
I really fucked up this time she thought.
Courtney then went to get a piece of paper and a pen.
"I'll be right back I promise sweetie" she wrote and slipped under Olivia's door.
Courtney went to her car and drove to the nearest flower shop.
Once she had finally settled on a bouquet of roses she then drove to a gas station to get some candy.
* * *
Courtney knocked on Olivia's door once more to hear her sigh and get up to unlock it.
Olivia saw Courtney holding roses, her favorite flower, and her favorite candy.
Courtney immediately pulled her into a hug and whispered "I'm sorry".
"It's okay" said Olivia sniffling "I kinda overreacted, I'm just not used to you yelling at me".
"I didn't mean to baby, I just snapped. We can tell everyone whenever you're ready" Courtney replied.
Just then Mari walked in to see Olivia wiping tears away.
"Oh shit, did you guys get into a fight?!" She asked obviously concerned.
"No Mar I just accidentally snapped at Livy and I've never yelled at her before so she got upset" Courtney replied.
"Oh thank god, I thought I was gonna have to be your couples counselor" said Mari sighing with relief.
The two other girls chuckled. Then Courtney asked Mari for a minute alone with Olivia.
Once Mari left, Courtney shut the door and pulled Olivia into a hug.
"I promise I won't snap at you again" she said.
"It's okay, I just didn't like thinking you were mad at me" Olivia replied.
Courtney looked at Olivia and kissed her.
"You're my best friend. I don't ever want to hurt you" she said pulling her into another hug.
* * *
That night the three watched movies until they were all starting to fall asleep in the living room. Mari was in a chair under a blanket snoring, and Olivia was laying on Courtney's lap on the couch. As the movie started playing the end credits Courtney awoke with a startle.
She picked up Olivia and put her in her own bed, then went to wake up Mari to tell her to get some sleep too. Once Mari had retreated to her room, Courtney went to her own.
She received a text once she finally laid down.
Olivia: "Come cuddle with me?"
Courtney got up and went into Olivia's room.
"We were literally cuddling like five minutes ago on the couch" Courtney said laughing
"I know but I missed you a lot during those five minutes" said Olivia blushing.
Courtney crawled into Olivia's bed and wrapped her arms around her.
"Hey Courtney?" Olivia said.
Courtney replied with a mumble as if she were drifting off.
"Do you love me?" Olivia questioned.
There was no reply, Olivia presumed that Courtney had already fallen asleep.
"Okay well just know that I love you Courtney Miller" Olivia said once again.
"I love you too Olivia Sui" Courtney replied startling Olivia.