Chapter 18

"Two fucking hours Mari" Courtney exclaimed getting ready for the wedding.
She had picked out a short white lacy dress with black heels.
"I'm so excited for you two. Like can you guys adopt me" Mari said chuckling.
She was helping Courtney do her make up and hair.
"Yea well Olivia did say she wanted kids so" Courtney laughed.
"Sooo.. are ya nervous?"
"Of course I am, I'm about to marry the girl of my dreams".
* * *
"Well Olivia how're you feeling?" Boze asked curling Olivia's hair.
"I'm unbelievably nervous, what if I choke up?"
"Hey, as long as you and Courtney love each other you'll be fine."
"Thanks Boze"

Courtney and Olivia decided not to see each other until the ceremony. All of their family and friends had gathered and took their seats.
It was decided that Courtney would walk down the aisle with her dad first and then Olivia would go.
The music began playing and Courtney started to tear up. She was shakily walking but felt reassured by her father holding her arm steady.
She made it to the end and waited for Olivia.
Olivia began walking down with her dad and Courtney started to cry.
"She looks so beautiful" she thought stifling a sob.
Once Olivia made it, she gave Courtney a smile and whispered "you look beautiful"
Courtney let a tear drop and she whispered back "you're breath taking".
Olivia and Courtney cried through the whole ceremony and were barely able to get through their vows.
"Olivia ever since I-I first met you. I thought you were the most beautiful, caring, exciting person I've ever met. I'm so incredibly happy that you gave me a chance. We've had a rocky relationship but we go through it. I can't promise that we'll be rich and have a huge house, but I can promise that I will love you forever to the best of my abilities. And that I will never keep any secrets from you. Olivia Sui you have been the light of my life so far and I can't wait to spend the rest of it with you." Courtney finished and began sobbing.
Olivia grabbed Courtney's hand a rubbed it.
"Courtney I am so deeply in love with you. I'm so ecstatic that I not only get to marry the love of my life, but I get to marry my best friend. I promise to love you for the rest of my life, no matter what is between us".
Both girls began to sob when they put the rings on and said I do.
"You may now kiss the bride"
Courtney grabbed Olivia by the hands and asked
"Are you ready for the rest of our lives?"
"You and me honey" Olivia replied.
Courtney grabbed her on both sides of her cheeks and planted a kiss on her lips, and everyone cheered.