Chapter 30

Courtney brushed the hair out of Olivia's face.
After their fight Olivia had fallen asleep on their bed but Courtney couldn't. She had too much on her mind.
She was thinking about what would happen if they were no longer together.
Courtney would be a mess.

Olivia lifted her head drowsily and looked at Courtney, who was staring at her.
"Why're you staring?" She mumbled.
"I was just thinking about how beautiful you are" Courtney replied with a smile on her face.
Olivia leaned up to give her a kiss.
Courtney grabbed onto her waist and pulled Olivia on top of her.
They did nothing more but enjoy the sweet kiss.
Courtney eventually broke the kiss by saying "I want to take you out tonight. Just me and you".
"I can't wait" Olivia blushed.
"Get ready, I'll be back in two hours. Dress casual" and with that Courtney left.
* * *
Courtney walked up to the front door and unlocked it. She entered the house and sitting at the kitchen table was Olivia, wearing a flannel and a pair of jeans. Courtney still thought she looked wonderful.
"Ready?" She asked
"Let's go" Olivia replied.
Once they got in the car Olivia knew where they were going.
Courtney had turned down a dirt road and began driving uphill.
They ended at a hill, overlooking LA.
The same hill where they had their first date, first kiss, and where Courtney had proposed. They had made this their own little spot, and whenever they were there a life changing event had happened.
Courtney had already set up the picnic, it had vases of flowers around a blanket and sandwiches in a basket.
They sat down and Courtney gave Olivia a kiss.
They ate, talked, and had began to watch the sunset.
"Hey Olivia?" Courtney asked, breaking the silence.
"Yeah honey?" Olivia replied.
"I'm ready"
"Ready for?"
"We can have a kid whenever you want baby."
Courtney finished