Chapter 31

"Good morning honey" Olivia said, kissing Courtney on the forehead.
"Good morning" Courtney mumbled.
She had fallen asleep as soon as they got home last night.
Olivia was too excited to sleep.
"We're gonna have a baby!" She shouted.
Courtney laughed and rolled over, covering her face with the blankets.
"So uh, court. Do you wanna adopt or-"
"Whatever you want babe" Courtney said cutting Olivia off.
"I was thinking we could get a donor then!" Olivia said with excitement.
"Anything for you Olivia" Courtney said before kissing Olivia on the cheek and getting out of bed.
Olivia jumped with excitement and quickly grabbed her phone to call a doctor.
Courtney just laughed and went into the kitchen. She began making her and Olivia breakfast.
Once she finished she sat at the kitchen table and listened to Olivia talking on the phone.
"Am I ready to be a mom" Courtney thought, putting her head in her hands.
"Yes. You are. You're doing this, it'll be good for you and Olivia." She continued her thoughts until Olivia came into the room.
"I have an appointment for next week!" She squealed.
"I can't wait honey" Courtney said with a smile, pulling her into a hug.

Hey! Sorry for the really small filler ¯\_()_/¯. I've been really overwhelmed with homework and practice so bear with me :). I'll try to get more chapters out soon! By the way, THANKS SO MUCH FOR 2k READS!!!