Chapter 25

The week went by with Courtney not speaking to Olivia. Even though Mari had tried to get Courtney to talk to her, she refused.
She came up with the plan of inviting Olivia over to her apartment and tell her that Courtney wasn't there, even though she was. This would make them talk to each other.
So Mari pulled out her phone and texted Olivia.

M: Hey Olivia, can you stop by my apartment after work?
O: Is Courtney going to be there?
M: Nope, just you and me.
O: Okay, see you then.

Mari had a plan and she was going to make
It work no matter what.
Courtney had been in her room since she got off work, so Mari knew that she wouldn't hear Olivia come in.
Olivia showed up around 5:30 to see what Mari wanted.
"Hey Olivia, come here I wanna show you something" Mari said with a smile on her face.
Olivia looked at her confused and followed.
Mari led her to her and Courtney's old room, where Courtney had been staying.
She opened the door and pushed Olivia in, quickly shutting it and blocking the door so they couldn't open it.
Courtney looked startled and backed away from Olivia.
"Mari open this damn door!" Olivia shouted.
"Not until you make up!!" Mari yelled back.
So it was just Olivia and Courtney alone in a room.
                                    * * *
"Courtney.." Olivia began.
"Hello Olivia" Courtney spat.
"Courtney please, you have no idea what this is doing to me. I'm a mess. I can't eat, I can't sleep, I can't even go to work without wanting to die. Every single minute of the day I spend missing you. I screwed up, but I don't want us to end like this. This is going to be our first of many fights. Please come home." Olivia began sobbing into her hands.
Courtney's eyes were red and puffy from crying all day every day.
"Olivia I don't wanna be mad anymore. But you can't just get upset at me for a small little thing. I wanted to wait to have kids because I wanted our marriage to be solid before we brought a child into it. I'm sorry for ignoring you, I just wasn't able to look at you without crying." Courtney replied, walking over to Olivia and wrapping her arms around her waist.
"There's nobody I'd rather fight with than you Courtney Miller." Olivia said, stifling a sob.
"I love you Olivia Mille- I mean Sui" Courtney chuckled.
"I love you too".
Courtney leaned in, and Olivia met her halfway. The kiss lasted for a short amount of time before Courtney pushed Olivia up against the wall and began kissing her neck.
Olivia grabbed her chin and brought her lips back to her own.
"Have you guys made up ye- oh uh I'll leave you alone" Mari said opening the door.