Chapter 23

It was the weekend so they didn't have work today. Courtney awoke to crying in the bathroom, assuming it was Olivia she got up to check on her.
"Olivia? Baby open the door" she said in a calm voice.
"Courtney please just leave me alone!" Olivia snapped back.
Courtney did the opposite, she sat at the door and tried to coax Olivia to open it. After about ten minutes the door finally opened.

Courtney walked in to see Olivia crying on the bathroom floor. She went to wrap her arms around her, but Olivia scooted away.
"If I didn't care about you I wouldn't be here"
Courtney stated, breaking the silence.
"Olivia we're still young" she began "we can't raise a kid".
"You don't know that!" Olivia snapped raising her voice.
"You don't have to yell at me! I'm just trying to take care of you and me! We can't afford to worry about a child right now!"
Courtney snapped back.
"Oh so you think it would be a burden then" Olivia yelled.
"I get it Courtney, all you care about is the money!"
"That's not true!" Courtney, who was yelling now too, began. "If you really think I only care about money, then you clearly don't know me at all!"
"Well Olivia if I only care about money then why does the second bedroom in this house have a crib in it?! Why does it look like it's a nursery for a baby?! Maybe because I planned on having a family! But apparently it's for the money then!" Courtney finished and stormed off, leaving Olivia once again.
Courtney got a bag from the closet and put some clothes in there, not a lot, just enough for one night.
"Where are you going?" Olivia asked sounding as if she's about to break down in tears.
"I'm going to Mari's for the night, I can't be here right now" Courtney said with a tear rolling down her cheek.
She grabbed her bad and car keys and left Olivia once more alone and crying.