Chapter 11

The next morning Mari ran into Olivia's room, which Courtney stayed the night in as usual.
"THEY'RE GETTING MARRIED, THEY'RE GETTING MARRIED" she yelled while jumping on the bed, waking the two up.
"Mari come on" Courtney said chuckling.
Olivia just put the covers over her head and snuggled back up to Courtney.
Mari was interrupted by a knock at the apartment door.
"I'LL GET IT" she yelled and ran to the door.
Courtney and Olivia recognized the voices as the three guys from the squad.
Courtney had told them that she was going to propose but didn't tell them if Olivia said yes or not.
"OH COURTNEY!" Mari yelled.
"Ugh I gotta go tell them the news" Courtney said getting up.
"Come with me"
Olivia got up and trailed a little bit behind Courtney.
Once Courtney arrived in the living room Olivia stayed hiding in the hall.
"Well?!" Noah asked looking anxious.
Courtney pretended to look sad and nodded towards Olivia. "Why don't you ask her" she said.
The guys looked extremely upset at what they thought happened.
Olivia walked into the room and cleared her throat, she grabbed Courtney's hand and yelled "WE'RE GETTING MARRIED!!!"
And the rest of the group yelled with her.

The squad left shortly after that and left Olivia, Courtney, and Mari alone.
"It's 7:00 am?!" Courtney said looking at the time.
"I'm going back to bed, coming liv?" She said yawning.
* * *
Courtney woke up to Olivia kissing her on the forehead multiple times.
"It's time to get up" she said in a baby voice.
"I don't wanna" Courtney mumbled.
Olivia started shaking Courtney playfully
"That's it" Courtney grabbed Olivia and slung her over her shoulder.
"Nooo" Olivia chuckled
Courtney ran into the backyard and jumped into the pool, keeping in mind that Olivia couldn't swim.
Olivia came up from under water panicking before she realized Courtney was holding her.
"You really thought I'd throw you in a pool by yourself sweetheart?" She asked
"No I just thought you forgot" Olivia replied blushing.
Olivia wrapped her legs around Courtney's torso, hanging onto her.
She leaned in and kissed her but didn't pull back.
The two were still fully clothed so when Mari came outside to see what had happened she laughed at the sight of them wearing sweatpants in the pool.
"Oh shut up Mari" Olivia chuckled as they pulled away.