BUCKY BARNES [1]

Bucky listening to you intently;

You were rambling on about the next mission you and Bucky had together. You were to break into Hydra and get information for the Avengers. You liked being prepared and going through every scenario possible, good or bad.

Bucky was seated in the seat across from you, while you were pacing the room. 

You kept on talking and talking, but Bucky never had any input, a matter of fact, he hadn't said anything at all. 

You quickly turn around to face him when you see him staring intently at you, hands to his lips. He looked sexy, but you were too confused and he was too mesmerized by your beauty, to say the least.

"What? Is there something on my face?" you ask, confused to why he was looking at you the way he was. 

He shook his head smiling. "No doll, you're just cute when you're rambling," he said while smirking.

"I do not ramble," you huff, crossing your arms together, much like how a child would when having a tantrum.

"But you do," he says getting up and walking towards you. He placed both hands on your hips, his metal one sending you cold shivers. "And it's cute," he continued.

You sighed smiling, biting your lip. Bucky looked down at the floor quickly before looking back at you and crashing his lips to yours. His soft lips moved in sync with yours.

When you both pull away, he decides to finally say "worry about the mission later doll, let's have some fun!" 

__

an; fluffy bucky!! and that gif, hot damn, fuck me already?