PETER PARKER [2]

Peter being ecstatic for being on Iron Man's side;

Peter being Peter, couldn't hold in the secret of him being Spider-Man and having powers. He was so nervous you kinda figured it out yourself. 

As much as you were happy for Peter's new found powers, it worried you because with great power, comes great responsibility and that responsibility brings danger.

You were informed by Peter that he had gotten a 'Stark internship,' which you quickly figured out was actually a recruit for him being on Iron Mans team in the civil war.

Peter was beyond happy so you decided to be happy for him too, but that didn't stop you from being worried about your boyfriend. 

When he went to Germany, he would constantly keep you updated with videos of him on his journey.

The second he opened up the case with his new suit, he immediately started to record himself.

"OH MY GOD! This is the greatest thing ever!" he said into the camera. "Gosh Y/N, I wish you were here to see this, it's insane, just insane! I miss you, baby! Lots of love to everyone back home- oh gotta go Y/N, Happy's calling me, LOVE YOU!" 

Once you got the video, you didn't hesitate to watch it. You laughed at his dorkiness.

"Miss you too loser."

__

an; lmao this was shitty, buttt go check out my peter parker fic!