PETER QUILL [1]

You and Peter getting into a fight then him trying to cheer you up;

Peter was always the kind of boyfriend to agree to anything you said, and try to make you the happiest girl in the world.

This time, an unavoidable fight was caused on how you both wanted to save the galaxy.

Peter was mad, you were very big on the silent treatment. After about two hours of you having not said a word to him, he decided to take matters into his own hand.

"Come on Y/N," he whined. 

"I don't wanna talk to someone who doesn't appreciate my ideas and contribution to the group," you spat at your boyfriend.

You then continued to ignore him, so he suddenly got up and went to his room. Not one minute later, he showed back up with his cassette tape and started playing his alternative music.

"I'm hooked on the feeling!" he belted out loudly. "I'm high on believing... that you're in love with meeeeeeeeee!" he continued to sing, dancing like a maniac.

You couldn't help but laugh, as he was dancing. He proceeded to take your hand and bring you up to dance with him. Once the song was finished you wiped away the tears that had come from your laughter.

"I'm sorry," he said once more.

"I forgive you, Pete."

__

an; lmao i don't even know if those are the correct lyrics or not but i hope y'all enjoyed my cute little peter dancing!