BARRY ALLEN [1]

You are Oliver's sister and you're dating Barry;

You and Barry had been dating for a while but you were trying to keep it a secret from your older brother Oliver. He was way too overprotective, and if he knew you were dating the Flash, he would never let it down. It wasn't from the thought that Barry was a superhero, it was the fact that with being a superhero, villains, and threats usually go for your loved ones, both you and Oliver had first hand experience with that.

You and Barry had just made it back to the 'arrowcave' smiling. Oliver, Felicity, and Diggle were already there, doing their things.

"Where were you two?" Oliver asked suspiciously.

"Oh we just returned from our date," Barry answered enthusiastically, forgetting that you two were a secret. Your eyes widen in response when you see your brothers reaction.

"Excuse me?" Oliver repeated, looking at Barry with his biggest bitch face.

Barry too had noticed his mistake and looked away cautiously. This is when you decided to interfere.

"Ollie this is my life. If I want to date Barry then-" you got interrupted when Oliver decided to say something.

"As much as I don't like this... you two together, I know Barry's a good guy. He'll treat you right," he tells you. "Right Barry?" he asked the speedster sternly raising his voice slightly, and very intimidatingly.

"Yes, sir!" Barry answered with a wide smile.

You get excited and hug your brother. You leave happy, and just as Barry was about to follow you, Oliver tells him one last thing.

"Hurt her, and I'll shoot an arrow so fast you won't see it coming."

__

an; aahahhah barry's face in panic is hilarious!