BARRY ALLEN [2]

Refusing to go in a date with Barry;

No doubt you were in love with the scarlet speedster. What don't you love about the dorky idiot? He was smart, and his smile lit up the whole room, but you know his heart was with another.

Barry Allen was torn between two beautiful women. Ever since his mother's death, Iris and Barry have had a special relationship, and he quickly fell in love. She paid no attention to him though.

After getting his speed, Barry started working with Star Labs and there he met you. He felt an instant connection but nothing like the one he felt for Iris and you knew that.

Barry didn't want to pin over one girl his entire life, so he decided to ask you out.

"Hey Y/N," he walked up to you nervously.

"Hey Bar," you smiled, looking up from the computer you were working at.

"I was um, wondering if you maybe wanted to go out on a date," he finally asked you.

"I'm sorry Barry, but no," you looked down.

"What do you mean?!" he started freaking out.

"I mean, I'm not going on a date with you when I know you're still in love with Iris! I refuse to be second choice!"

Barry just looked away. He was ashamed because it was half true, but he did fall for you...he fell hard, and he wasn't going to stop until he proved you wrong.

__

an; idek what this is anymore lmao