BARRY ALLEN [4]

REQUESTED BY 1mma3mma

Zoom killing you;

In the little time that 'Jay Garrick' aka Hunter Zoloman got to know you, he instantly fell for you. Your personality and willingness to help him out made him fall harder for you.

You though always had feelings for the scarlet speedster. You knew Barry also had reciprocated feelings but both of you decided against going into a relationship.

When the news was out that 'Jay' was actually Zoom, your disgust towards him multiplied in ways unimaginable.

Zoom was truly evil. He did horrible things and killed for the fun of it. When he knew of your crush towards Barry, and his on you he kidnapped you.

"You will be mine," Zoom said in his menacing voice.

"Fuck you!" you spat.

"I love you Y/N," he tried to tell you gingerly.

"Well I love Barry!"

His face has turned red and he shoved you to the ground, and sped out. You have a sigh of relief.

All the while you were kidnapped, you were able to send a message to Cisco and soon enough The Flash came to rescue you, but he was too late.

"Zoom! If you truly love her, let her go!" Barry yelled across the room.

You were in a headlock by Zoom. You couldn't escape, you couldn't move.

"If I can't have her, neither can you!" he said. You were crying knowing this was the end.

"Barry, I lov-" you weren't able to complete your sentence due to Zoom shoving his vibrating hand into your heart.

"NO!"

Zoom had killed you, and the Flash wasn't fast enough to save you.

__

an; lmao sorry for the heartbreak, my little barry deserves the world