PETER PARKER [1]

You making Peter laugh uncontrollably;

Ever since Gwen Stacy had died, Peter hasn't been himself. It had been about six months since the awful incident, and Peter still continued to blame himself for her death.

Being the web-slingers best friend all you could do was try to cheer him up and bring the Peter you knew before, back. Glady the part of him that quit being the Spider-Man, came back and now it was a matter of time for Peter Parker to return as well.

You were walking down the crowded streets of New York City with Peter eating ice cream. That day, in particular, it had rained heavily and the streets were covered with mud, and you so happen to slip and get mud all over yourself.

Getting up, you huff. "Exit the womb they said. Life will be great they said," you mutter quietly, but loud enough that Peter heard.

He started laughing. He was laughing a lot in fact. It was so bad that he was hunched over, holding his stomach, struggling to breathe.

His laugh was music to your ears. You didn't see him this happy since Gwen was alive. It warmed your heart, and you couldn't help but fall for the Spider-Man.

"Stop laughing," you pout.

"I-I can't," he continued, "you are priceless Y/N Y/L/N," he said, wiping away the tears that came from his laughter.

You shake your head laughing too while getting up.

"Gosh I love you," he said abruptly, cradling your face in his hands and smashing his lips to yours.

__

an; because this peter parker is also the cutest person in the world and deserves better!!