OLIVER QUEEN [3]

Getting mad at Oliver for always risking his life;

Your fingers gently ran over the wounded skin, that previously had an arrow shot through it. You sighed while cleaning up his wound.

"You can't keep doing this Oliver..." you quietly told the man you fell in love with.

He flinched while you continued to aid him. You finished up and pulled back the hoodie over his wound.

"I'm surprised you're not fucking dead after that," you muttered mostly to yourself but he heard.

He rolled his eyes at your comment. Minutes passed, and neither one of you had said anything.

"I'm sorry," was all you heard.

Your head perked up at what he said. Oliver wasn't usually one to apologize but you let him continue nonetheless.

"I'm sorry that I was reckless and keep you worried all the time. I never wished this life for you... and I'm just sorry."

"Well I'm not sorry for loving you. My life changed meeting you Oliver, but it changed for the better. I get to help you and be apart of something greater, so I'm not sorry," you state, crossing you arms.

You started getting worried when Oliver didn't respond but his feelings for you were confirmed when he grabbed your face and smashed his lips to yours in a passionate kiss.

__

an; oliver queen can fuck me up anytime he wants