PIETRO MAXIMOFF [1]

Pietro sent to kill you;

Being among the rioters, the twins Pietro and Wanda Maximoff, and yourself agreed to undergo a number of tests where you were exposed to the scepter's energy; out of all of the test subjects. Unfortunately, as much as you wanted to save your country, it took a turn for the worse. Having incredible power was extremely difficult to hide when you're taken by HYDRA.

You had created a strong relationship with both the Maximoff twins and even started to develop feelings for the blonde speedster. Sadly the Avengers raided the Sokovian HYDRA outpost, and you were taken, hostage.

Furious, Ultron and the others sent Pietro to search out and kill you. They knew he'd be in and out in a matter of seconds.

Taking the orders he was given, he ran all the way to where the Avengers kept you, but instead of doing what he was told, he surrendered.

"What are you doing here?" Clint Barton asked, with his bow out.

"I was sent to kill Y/N," Pietro stated sadly.

"Well, that's definitely not gonna happen," Clint retaliated snarkily. 

"I would never hurt my Y/N, I love her too much..." the blonde boy said. "I came to side with you."

__

an; go check out winchestersociety if you love supernatural! we're looking for admins.