PIETRO MAXIMOFF [2]

REQUESTED BY  khxleesi-

Pietro asking you to be his girlfriend;

As confident as he seemed with his speed, and towards people like Clint, Pietro was actually really shy when it came to you. Whenever you both talked or were even in the same room together, he'd get nervous and turn the slightest tint of red. It was quite cute, to be honest.

No doubt you also had a crush on the Sokovian cutie. 

Wanda knew of her twin brother's crush on you so she did everything possible to manipulate you into asking him out because he was too scared.

"What if she doesn't want to be my girlfriend?" Pietro asked panicking, flailing his arms around like a maniac.

"I know she likes you, Pietro, I looked into her mind and her mind says she likes you!" Wanda yelled at her brother, trying to convince him.

"You're just saying that!" he huffed ignoring her.

"Just ask her already!"

"Ask who what already?" you asked Wanda as you walk into the room the Maximoff twins were in.

Wanda smirked and just left. You were confused as to why she left without an answer and it now it was just you and Pietro in the room.

It was dead silent, you could practically cut the 'sexual' tension with a knife.

"Look Y/N, I was wondering if um-" 

"I would love to be your girlfriend Pietro," you interrupted him smiling.

"How'd you-"

"I was ease dropping," you laughed. He gave a big sigh of relief and walked up to finally give you the kiss both of you were wishing for.

__

an; this was honestly so bad lmaoooo

fun fact; when i was in the theatres watching age of ultron, i caught feelings for pietro instantly and when he died a part of me died with him too, and i was just so shook, cos he deserved better and ommmmmmg