PETER PARKER [3]

REQUESTED BY pickleparker

Peter giving you the OG kiss as Spider-Man;

This was the end. Or so you thought. Some random ass looking dude in a vulture costume decided to kidnap you and you absolutely had no idea why! Something along the lines to get back at Spider-Man but you didn't even know who he was! It was quite stupid in your opinion.

"What will you do Spider-Man? Stop me, or save the girl?" the Vulture asked menacingly, before dropping you from the high-rise building he and Spider-Man were standing on.

"No!"

You were screaming at the top of your lungs.

Without a second thought, Spider-Man dove to save you. He shot his web towards a building and caught you with his other hand. 

You were shaking from the experience. You've always wanted to go sky diving but never like this!

"You're okay, I promise," Spider-Man told you, as he was getting ready to swing up and leave.

You couldn't help but smile.

"Wait! Who are you?" you yelled up, trying to get an answer from him before he left.

He came back upside down, holding on to his web.

"I can't tell you that," he teased. 

"Well, can I try something?" you ask him smirking.

"Uh-"

You didn't give him a chance to finish, as you started to lift up his mask so that his lips were revealed. You felt him stiffen but he relaxed when you let go of his mask and placed your lips on to his in a sweet kiss.

It was everything you wanted and more. It was exactly like that kiss Tobey Maguire did in that one movie a couple of years back! ;)

Spider-Man smiled once you pulled away. 

"Thank you for saving my life."

__

__

an; lmao this was awful but fun to write! hope you liked it! breaking the fourth wall eh? ;)