Chapter 2

He rings the door bell with tieredness in his mind and mood . And want that his mom opens the door and hug him tightly as she do when he was in lower grades. But his thoughts are just like an air in the ballon which decrease as the time past and one day its all over .Suddenly doors open , but its not his mom , its his old grandpa . He didnt say anythingh and just trunback after opening the door to his room for a day time nap. He look here and there so see his mom , as he is a mothers boy who loves her a lot but dont kown how to express his fellings towards her . Sudeenly a loud sound comes from the room "AAGAYE BETA " , he said softly to his mom "JI AAGAYA HOO" .. after two mins his mom came out and asked how was the day in school. He said nothing about the question.

But mom are mom and knowns everythingh about his child . she said mood kharab hai ..! she start presuming the reasons , exams result agaya kya ..? ya koi ladki hai kya ..? bolo.?

he replied ma aap bhi na .. aisa kuch nahi hai bas aise hi mood kharab hai . . He finishes his food and go down to his study room to complete his homework .. After and hour he is ready for the home tuition , his teacher was well qualified with an arrogance in nature . In earlier day he was very soft to kabir but after his below average results . He shouted on him while studying ,scold him and even bad he meant sometime . His mom feels bad about it but at the same time also wants to see his child grow and become nice human being . So she never interfere in this matter , where as his father toned him at dinner about this beat up incident . By the way his father is strict at the study and had a dominance nature in the family and want that everybody obey his orders . He has a negative approach towards him in everything kabir do . He always want kabir to do what he told to him ,nothing else . In earlier time of his childhood kabir never mind this kind of nature . But on that day when he wants to play cricket ,and make it as a carrier . But his father said no ...

"BAKWASS NAHI CHAIYE MUJHE, APNI PADAI PAR DHYAAN DO"