Chapter 9

Next day he went to the cafe with than pamplet in his hand and some positive vibes in his eyes . Suddenly one man came towards him and ask

Man: "HOW COULD I HELP YOU SIR "

Kabir: He replied softly and positively like nothing is happen from last few hours . Is there any job vaccines , as mention on your pamphlet .

Man : That man reply again .. "yes we have job vaccines " right here in our cafe but you have to complete some formalities and paper works to get it .

Kabir : Said okay but what kind of formalities ..???

Man : Nothing hard just normal data required, like where did you stay , some Id proof and some educational documents .

Kabir: Said okay let me through the formality forum first ..!

Man : okay as you wish ..He handed  over the forum to kabir .

After these conversation they both started chat on other topic like ,employment , part time job , salary .. Suddenly kabir phone start rining .. No is unknown , still he picked up . The voice from other side is stiff and anger .

It is because he is the owner of the room and want to known when he will get the rent from him. He reply wait uncle i am just coming to you and we solve this problem straight away . After the call ends he leave the cafe in a hurry and run towards his room , where he saw that the uncle is waiting for him only . He asked arogantly when you will give the rent , i dont't want to listen any excuse any of it .Because it's already late by your side .Kabir tells the whole scene about what happen with him last night . After listning all of it the owner reply "your situation is bad , but i won't allow more time to pay . Kabir reply plz give me moretime for paying the rent .. This situation won't came again , as i have got a partime job . But i requiered some help to omplete the documantation for getting the job .The owner his happy now and decided to help him ,to ge the job.

He told him that he will take responsibilty of all the formalities and other stuff .

Next day he reach to the cafe with his documents and pen . Suddenly that familiar man came close to him and ask , so you got the documents and required stuff .

Kabir: Yes of course i got the stuff which required to get the job.

Man:  okay , that sounds great , come this side and fill the forum which i gave you on that day .

After 10mins the procees of getting the job is done and finally ,

Kabir got his first job . As a waiter in C.C.D . It is not that big achievement , but still job is job and at this moment he cant thingh of achievement .

After few months , A girl came to the cafe with silky hair , candy lips and decent height ... yeah you got it . That's the girl who bumped to him last time. She came closer to the ordering counter and saw kabir . she won't recognise him first and straight way give the order of capituno coffe , and came back to his table . She is constantly trying to remember him ,the momemt he saw him , suddenly

Waiter : Mam your coffee ...!

GIRL : Thanks , staring at him constantly , She asked immediately ,

Do you know me .

Waiter: no mam .

Girl : okay , but i saw you somewhere ,don't remembering right now .

Waiter : may be you had came before here and saw me .But unfortunately i don't know you mam .

Then he moved on to other table and left the girl in thoughtful mind

She is constantly thinking about him but didn't recognize him , after sometime she finish her coffee and left the cafe .

Next day she came again at the same time in the cafe , but this time he remember him but didn't know the name yet . She called him "WAITER"

Waiter : yes mam ..!

Girl : Please take my order , one capitano

Waiter : okay anything else mam..

Girl : yeah i remember you but didn't know your name , if you wish to know that where i saw you or how would i know you .. Meet me outside of the cafe ..

Waiter : No i cant do that in my job hours and why could you tell me now , in here only .

Girl : No its has to be confidential , so if you want to know just meet me outside . This my no , she write's her no on the tissue paper kept on the table . After finishing her coffee he went out in arrogance and attitude .

Next day after his job hours , Kabir thinking to call her but he was little bit confuse about the call . May be she could be a fraud girl trying to trapped him in some wired and freaking business. After few second he drooped the idea of calling her .

Next day he went to cafe and start serving orders asusual. He is still in thoughts of the girl and constantly looking on the door , eagerly waiting for her . But unfortunately she didn't came .

Same things are happening from last few days but she didn't came . Kabir is little bit confuse that will he call her or not , after the cafe closed , he make a call ....