Chapter 14

After that horrible incident at the cafe and having the tangled conversation with him , he decide to call Shraddha and ask her to meet him at the near by subway station from his location, he already planned to give her the surprise about his salary and jacket which he has purchased for her only .He put his hand in pocket and take out his phone to call ,but his phone is out of battery , soon he realize that he has to go to public telephone booth , he move towards the subway station where he has an old , wired telephone booth . After crossing some groove street , he reach the booth , he opens the jam door of the booth and get inside , it's stale dated telephone booth where he has to insert the coin , instead of punching the numbers , he has to roll his finger in a circular motion to dial a number . After that stale dated process lastly he made a call to her , i'm waiting at the subway satiation for you , it's an urgent matter ,come soon .

She replied , everything is okay ! give me sometime i'll coming there, she was little bit tense and excited at the same time , she is in a hurry now to reach fast to him . she is now clearly visible to him , but she didn't realize that and bumped into a boy , she done the same thing which he had done to him . But unfortunately this time Kabir has saw her doing that .

What the hell ! is she has taken his wallet and money ! he rub his eyes twice , as he can't believe what he has just saw , he is in a complete deep shock , like his hearts stop beating for a moment ! before she reach to him , he had already gone to his room , he is completely shattered from inside , as he was betrayed by her . He is blank like a empty paper , mind stop's thinking but still he manage to reach the room.

He is completely shattered from inside ,as there is no one to trust anymore in the whole world . He's lilt really crying from inside but not let them pop out in the form tears .

Whereas she reached at the point where she suppose to find him but there was no one waiting for her , she make a call to him asking about where he was and what's the matter . But unfortunately he didn't pick her call ,she tried for many times but no response from him. After sometime she head out towards his room , she was little bit worried about him as he was not answering her call , while moving in those groove street she heard people talking about the incident happen at the cafe , she is now more worried and terrified for him at the same time. She decided to move quickly towards his room before anything wrong could happen to him , finally he made it to his room but the room was locked with an antique old lock with lots of rust patches on it . She is now malaise about him , and she makes a call again to get in touch with him. Fortunately this time he pick the call .

She :shouted , yelling like insane girl mad at someone . What the hell is this kabir ? where are you now ?

Kabir : Sorry , that i didn't pick your call , everything is fine , with fake smile as he was hiding it's pain behind that smile , and i'll call you later need to go somewhere , disconnecting the phone .

She : Hey !.. hello listen .

don't known what the hell is wrong with him , why he is reacting so wired after today , something is definitely wrong with him . I have to find the reason soon before it gets too late .

Next day she went to the cafe for the inspection of the last day incident , maybe she can find out the reason behind the wired behavior of kabir . She move closer to the door of the cafe but it was sealed by the police for 2 days after that incident , she didn't known about that , after searching for an hour , she found nothing and came back to his work .

Whereas Kabir is planning to leave the city for 2 days as their is no work to do for him , more importantly have to ways to moved on from those ugly , betrayed , sad memories of her , which scraping him from deep inside . He decide to go back to his town to meet his parents and pardon for the mistake he made , leaving them in abruptly manner . After 30 mins he is at the station and leaving any moment for the town , just waiting for the train to arrive at the platform where he is standing .