chapter 3

He was little shattered from that statement from his father . He never said anything relevant to his dream about cricketer whereas he plays from his school cricket but for shorter period of time , till his father drop him in morning for practice session . But suddenly his father realize that he is dreaming big about his cricket , more than his studies . So he decide to stop him and one day . They both had a big arguments on this topic in his house , where his father thrown away his precious bat , after that he got drunk and went away from the house . He started crying and completely shattered for becoming cricketer now. He decided to move on this topic and drop his dream forever and went to school next day with his broken dreams and problems . He always had to fight this kind of situation about his dreams . Because his father didn't like his dreams and don't want to him to perusing it , any of them. Don't know why he is like it , his mom has no rights to speak in between as if she speaks it creates more violent in the house with the situation of scuffle . So she thought not to interfere . In school the same story no friends to share his crisis, accept the interval time where he meets them but that is only the time where he is happy at this phase of life and don't want to discus those freaking and bullshit topics .