chapter 5

Next day he went to the principal office with his parents and waiting for the principal speech and scolding . he said to his parents that make your child a cobbler instead of anything else . he is just a looser who wants to do nothing . His father is so angry at that time but control his anger at that time , but kabir knew that he has got to be beaten badly today . After that meeting they all came to house ,his father said nothing while driving but at home he beats him badly and  scold him loudly in front of the neighbors and his friends . This was the first time he get insulted in front of his locality friends . He is already has the aptitude to handle this kind of situation but this is more worst as compare to earlier . Next he went to school again with all those worsts memories in his mind .Suddenly his exams dates are announced in the school . He is now strong enough to handle the pressure of exams and his outcome if he fails . He went home and told everybody about the examination to be held soon , he is now have some kind of strange miscellaneous felling about the examination. After a week he has his 11th grade exam. As always for him the exam was good and he thought he mange to pass this time . After a long tiring , preparing , exhausting days , exams gets over . Now for a sometimes he is free to do what he wants to do in his life . He choose to play cricket in his locality with his friends and neighbors kids .It happens regularly in evening as this is only the life he wants to live . After some times in that freaking auto rickshaw their was new person and she is a girl . She was nicely dressed up in the school uniform , most importantly he starring him when she saw kabir for the first time . But kabir doesn't have such kind of felling for her till now , he move to his class as always . Suddenly he notice that everybody is cheering and happy in the class , he went in with some wired and miscellaneous thoughts, but his casual friend interrupts in his thoughts by saying that after a week we have an official leaves for a month and came back after the results of our 11th grade .He is also happy for the holidays as he will got more time for playing in his locality lanes and grounds .

One day he was playing cricket with his friends in the locality . Suddenly one uncle came between the game and said

"MAIN BHI KHELUNGA BHAI " ... Everybody was starring each other and was ready for it , but after seeing this incident , Kabir father also came in and wants to play .Now the game is on , more importantly for kabir as his father was playing with him . He is eagerly waiting for the time when his captain say "GO BOWL " ...This was the only time for kabir and his father to be happy together , just by a small locality match . After 2 hrs match overs everybody went to their homes , kabir also came back into the reality about the life he had . Suddenly he realize that tomorrow is last offical leave from his school and his results would be coming out soon . He is little bit nervous about it but at the same time he want to enjoy that last day before everything change after tomorrow .

He went out on his bicycle in the locality as the weather is awesome and he was happy about the match with his father . After sometimes he came back for the dinner , he had his dinner without any problem though the dinner was not that good , but he was so happy that he forgot everything in that happiness flow . Suddenly his alarm clock , make a sound , he realize that the next day has started now and he has the 24 hrs to enjoy it completely .He went to the grossory shop and ask for his favorite chips and soft drinks . He came back to home ,to enjoy his stuff . He is trying to be happy in every manner as possible , as he knows that life will not be same after tomorrow if the results not good . In the evening he went out to play and came back after 4 hrs . Suddenly dinner was ready and he knows that day was going to end in short . Suddenly the alarm clock ...

"START VIBRATING AND MAKE A SOUND TICK TICK TICK.."