snapped | yandere-karma

WARNING:
This chapter will contain bloody/gory moments and descriptions.
----------------------------------------------

3rd POV
-x-

"Hey Karma-Kun!" Nagisa smiled as he approached the red head. "Nagisa-Chan~ how was your weekend?" Karma asked sounding sort of interested.

Nagisa and Karma walked side by side up the mountain as Nagisa told him what he had been up to. He left out the part about spilling soy-sauce all over the floor.

Once they reached the small building they walked inside and sat in their seats. After about 4 periods of assassination fails and boring lectures it was time for lunch.

"Oi, Nagisa!" Karma said somehow popping out of nowhere and sitting next to the small and feminine boy.

"Where did you come from?!" Nagisa shouted trying to get his heart beat back to normal. Karma snickered in response as he stabbed the straw into his box of strawberry milk.

"Say Nagisa---" Karma began to speak but was cut off by a girls voice. "Nagisa!" Kaede squeaked as she sat next to him and pulled him into a hug.

'I'll kill her if she touches him again...' Karma though as he turned his head away from the scene.

"Kayano-Chan! You're back?" Nagisa smiled at his friend returning the hug. Kayano had been away for a couple days because she was sick.

"Yup!" She squeaked back releasing Nagisa from the hug and clapping her hands together. "I'll see you later!" She said before running away to speak with her other friends.

"She's annoying." Karma bluntly said as he rolled his eyes and leaned back against the tree they were sitting in front of. Nagisa tilted his head before saying "not really! She's just perky!"

"Yeah whatever." Karma threw his now empty box into the trash can as he got up and walked away. "By the way.... she likes you."

"E-eh?!" Nagisa yelled feeling his face become heated. There was no way Kayano liked him? She's just a really good friend, right?

After school was finished Nagisa walked home waving goodbye to his classmates before doing so. It was kind of cold out but not to bad.

KARMA's POV
-x-
"Hey, Kayano-chan." I blocked the exit to the door before she could leave. She wasn't scared of me though, not yet anyways.

"Hm? What's up?" She replied happily back to him, slightly smiling.

"Koro-Sensei asked me to clean up the shed in the back. Do you think you could help me out?" I asked sounding as friendly as I possibly could. She thought for a second before nodding.

We left the classroom walking to the shed. I opened the door, placing my arm out signaling for the annoying girl to go first. Once she was inside I closed the door behind us, locking it.

"So what needs to be cleaned up?" She asked her back facing me. I smirked before pushing her to the ground causing her ankle to twist in a weird way.

"O-ow." She mumbled placing her hand over her now sprained ankle. "Sorry sweet-cheeks but...." I pulled a knife out from under my sleeve and bent down next to her ".... but I don't like the way you crush on my Nagi-Chan."

Her eyes widened then a blush appeared on her cheeks. That was proof that she liked him. Enough for me to feel anger and jealously.

I placed the knife under her throats causing her to flinch. Tears began to fall from her eyes as I slightly pushed the tip of the knife into her skin.