dark reality | imaginary/demon-karma

AN// it's been a while since I've updated~ I had really bad writers block for Assassination Classroom stories! Hopefully you all enjoy this oneshots~ sorry if it's not as good as the others!

-
3rd POV
-

Nagisa looked out of his bedroom window, watching as the stars lit up the sky. Oh, how much he would give to be able to touch the stars. In his mind they were the most beautiful thing, the prettiest creation that God had laid down.

He reached his hand up to the glass, closing one eye so it looked to him as if he was holding the stars. They were absolutely beautiful.

"Pretty, aren't they?" A voice came from beside the smaller boy causing him to jump to the side.

He looked over, seeing a certain red headed devil. The same smirk as ever plastered across his lips. Nagisa rolled his eyes before nodding.

"They are... and please stop doing that!" Nagisa pleaded, tired of being jumpscared almost every single night,

The other boy let out a small chuckle, looking out the window. Nagisa scanned his features, everything on his face.

His eyes like ambers, reflecting everything in the sky. His skin, beautiful detailed and flawless. His hair, a ruby red that suited his complexion wonderfully.

"Hey... Karma?" Nagisa called out, directing his eyes to the window.

"Hm?"

"Am I crazy?" Nagisa muttered. He felt as if his mind was in pieces every time he saw the other boy.

He'd get stared at when talking to him in public. His mother thinks he's slowly going insane since she heard him talk to himself every night.

"Crazy? Probably." Karma teased, earning a small punch from Nagisa

"No... seriously. How come I'm the only one who can see you, and hear you?" Nagisa had asked this question before, but it was brushed aside and never answered.

"Nagisa, look!" Karma pointed out of the window causing Nagisa to sigh and look out. A shooting star flew across the sky, mesmerizing the two boys.

"Amazing..." Nagisa watched as it disappeared. "Now, will you answer my-" he looked around, the other no where in sight.

Nagisa sighed heavily, resting his head upon the glass of the window. He heard two knocks at the door, causing his head to perk up.

"Come in." He said in a rather sleepy voice.

"Nagisa, you were talking to yourself again." His mother entered, shutting the door behind her. Her eyes were full of confusion and concern, an odd mix of both.

Nagisa looked down at his lap.

"Sorry" he muttered.

His mom let out a worried sigh, waking over to her son and placing a kiss upon his forehead.

"Get some sleep... we have to go somewhere tomorrow." She whispered before walking out of the room.

Nagisa obeyed her command and crawled into his bed. It didn't take long for him to completely pass out.

-

"Nagisa! It's time to wake up!" The blue haired boy groggily opened his eyes, waiting for them to adjust to the sudden burst of light.

His mother was hovering over him, letting out a grateful sigh as she saw him wake up. It had always been so difficult to wake him up in the mornings.

"Get ready, we have to run some... errands." She said, as she walked out of the room.

Nagisa mumbled something under his breathe, probably something like "tired."