wrong number | text | drabble

please read author note at the end!
°•°•°•°

12:31 am

Nagisa's phone buzzed once. His tired eyes quickly fluttered open, just as he was about to fall asleep. He sighed, reaching for his phone and grabbing it, turning the phone on. He squinted his eyes at the brightness of the screen, waiting a couple of seconds for them to adjust.

His eyes clicked on the message he had gotten, it was from a number that Nagisa was not familiar with.

unknown number

oi pumpkin head, what did we have for homework today??

Nagisa furrowed his brow whilst reading over the message. 'Pumpkinh head?' He thought, before clicking on the bar to start typing. He yawned, squinting his eyes to make sure he made no typos.

Nagisa

I think you may have the wrong number

Nagisa huffed before putting his phone back down on the nightstand, closing his eyes in hopes to finally sleep. His hopes for a nice night were corrupted as his phone buzzed again. He sighed, deciding to ignore it.

A minute later it buzzed again, causing Nagisa to sit up and groan. He reached for his phone and unlocked it once again, looking at the messages.

unknown number

This isn't Asano? Damn it...

unknown number

I don't suppose you happen to know what the homework is, right?

Nagisa began typing...

Nagisa

No, I dont. It's almost 1 in the morning, go to sleep.

unknown number

I'll pass, what's your name?

Nagisa

um no you could be a creepy dude for all I know.

unknown number

I may be a 'dude'  but I can assure you I'm not creepy

unknown number

well not in the way you're thinking at least.

unknown number

I'm karma by the way.

Nagisa stared at the screen with his eyes squinted.  He was trying to decide whether to tell him his name or not.

Nagisa

Fine, but if you come to my house and kill me I'll haunt you.

On the other side of the conversation, Karma laughed, smiling slightly at the message. He held his phone in one hand while propping his head up with his hand. His eyes were sort of droopy as a result of the tiredness he had been feeling.

Karma

well, I don't think it'd be that bad if you did~

Nagisa

My name is Nagisa

Karma

Well, hello Nagisa. It's nice to meet you~

Nagisa

Yeah, sure. Goodnight, Karma-Kun.

Nagisa rolled his eyes, closing his phone and laying his head down. He sighed as he shut his eyes. Maybe, just maybe, he'd message him again in the morning.

°•°•°•°

Just a little short thing that I made while I was half asleep at 3 am... it's really bad but!!!! keep an eye out, because I'm going to be posting another one shot soon (a longer one that I put more time into~). Also, quick question for you all...

Which would you rather see first?

▪ jealous!karma
▪vampire!karma
idol!nagisa
▪idol!karma
▪artist!nagisa
▪photographer!nagisa
▪ghost!karma
▪wolf!karma (pt.2)
▪married au

Keep in mind that all of these will be post eventually, and they will be proper oneshots unlike this one that's just a short that I wrote for practice lol.

I've gotten motivation to write for this ship again so I want to post as much content as possible!♡

~author

Karmagisa OneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara