letters | angst

°

°

°

I've been doing well. I got that big promotion at work today, it pays really good. I also recently found a new house, it's in a really good neighbourhood.

It's rather big, and has a huge backyard for the kids to run around in.

I think you'd approve.

We've been thinking about adopting a dog. You've always liked the idea of having a pet, haven't you? Don't worry, I'll make sure to pick one that you'd like.

It is weird sometimes though. It's weird living in a new house, leaving all the memories in the old one. But I couldn't stay. It hurt too much seeing your side of the bed empty. It hurt to wake up and not see your sleeping face.

I remember when we first talked about adopting. The look on your face when we found out the papers went through was absolutely beautiful.

They miss you a lot. Ayato always talks about you to his friends, he talks as if you were still here... I wish you were.

And, Ruby has grown up well. She's three now. Her hair is beautiful, and her eyes are stunning. You can see her can't you? She always asks questions about you.

It feels like it was just yesterday when I asked you the big question. I was rather surprised when you accepted my proposal. Although I'd never admit it to anyone, my heart was all warm and fuzzy.

I still can't believe your gone. Sometimes i get angry at you, I get angry at myself. Angry at the fact that I couldn't help you. I'm sorry.

Tonight I'm going to cook your favorite meal, and I'm going to read the kids that bedtime story that you always read to them. I haven't picked up the book since you left us, but I think now is a good time.

My heart aches whenver I think of you. It aches when I know I'll never be able to wake up to that beautiful face again.

I know you're in a better place now, though. I hope you're happy now, wherever you are.

Thank you for being such an incredible partner, thank you for trusting me when no one else would. I know it's cheesy, but you made me who I am today.

I'll never forget you Nagisa.

Happy anniversary...

Yours Always,
-Karma

°

°

Ahh, sorry for all the angst lately... I hope you'll forgive me lol.

This was just a little something I wrote with no motivation, but I thought I'd post it anyways!

Also, I'm 18 followers away from 100! So if youre not following, please do so you can join the #trashfam. This book also recently surpassed 20k reads, thank you all so much!

Once again, I hope you all enjoyed this rather crappy piece of writing...and if you didn't, it's understandable.

I'll see you in the next story!
~author♡