cuddles | mute-nagisa

AN// about 3 of my writings were deleted. My WattPad is pretty messed up rn so I don't even know if you'll be able to see this or not.

-
3rd POV
-
It was nearing the end of the day. Some students were impatiently tapping their feet, others were reading to pass the time.

The bell would ring in about five minutes meaning Nagisa and everyone else was free to go home.

The bluenette sighed, resting his chin in his hand. He wanted to get out of school as fast as possible. He wasn't part of any special clubs, so he had no reason to stay longer extra class.

The bell rang and noise filled the air. People were talking and quietly cheering to themselves as they fled the classroom.

Nagisa silently walked out of the room, careful not to make eye contact with anyone. He was quite shy and didn't really like to communicate with people, not that he really could since nobody here knew sign language.

Nagisa didn't mind not being able to talk. To him it was kind of nice... of course it got annoying sometimes though, but overall it was okay.

-x-

Nagisa opened the door, closing it quietly as he took off his shoes and placed his bag by the door.

"Welcome back~" Nagisa heard a voice call out to him. He smiled up at his boyfriend, who had graduated a year early.

Nagisa took off his school blazer and put it up on a coat hook, walking over to Karma and sitting next to on the couch.

"How was school?" Karma asked looking beside him at his smaller boyfriend.

Nagisa raised his hand up and began to sign the 'okay I guess.'

Karma pulled Nagisa closer to him, shifting so he was laying on his back with the blue haired boy on top of him. It was a comfortable cuddling position, one that the two boys quite enjoyed.

"Hey, Nagi?" Karma whispered, making eye contact with the other.

Nagisa nodded once as a way of saying 'what?'

"I'm really glad we're together."

Nagisa let out a breathy laugh and rolled his eyes, taking what Karma had said as some sort of joke.

"Hey, I'm serious. I really really really love you." Karma smiled up at his boyfriend before continuing. "Before we met, I was in such a bad place... but you fixed me. You allowed me to love you even though I was so broken." Karma watched as small tears formed in his partners eyes.

Nagisa sniffed as he buried his face in Karma's chest, a small blush across his cheeks.

"I love you, Nagi-Chan~" The red head said.

The two laid like that for a while, both of them slowly falling asleep. It was perfect, the silence mixed with the feelings of each other's heartbeats. Everything was perfect...

They were both happy.

-x-

guess who had writers block!

ding ding ding~ it's me.

I'm sorry this was really short and sloppy, I have no motivation to write. That, and a lot of my stuff is being deleted and I wanted to make it short just in case it disappeared into the void of WattPad.

Please tell me in the comments if you were able to see this!:)

-author