try again? | fluff

AN// I'm thinking of doing a Q&A as a thanks for reaching 100 followers! So, if you'd like to ask a question, please leave it on this chapter! It can be anything as long as it's not inappropriate☆

°

°

3RD POV
.

The sound of beeping continuously echoed through the air. The arcade was almost empty, except for a few people here and there.

Nagisa stared at the screen, his eyes red as a result from playing the same game all night.

A buzzing sound went off as the screen went black for a slight second before the words 'Game over. Try Again?'

"Ah! Dammit!" He shouted, banging his fist on the control panel. That had been the farthest he'd gotten all night, and now he had to start all over again.

Before he went to put more money in the machine to try again, a voice came from behind him.

"You know that game is rigged, right?" Nagisa scowled as he turned around, his eyes adjusting to the new lighting around him.

"I've been trying all night." He said, realizing the person standing in front of him was his childhood friend. He leaned forward, falling into the red-heads arms.

Karma let out a small chuckle, rubbing Nagisa's head with his hand.

"Do you need help?" He asked, looking towards the screen.

Nagisa nodded before pushing himself off of the other boy, turning back to look at the screen aswell.

Karma reached into his pocket and pulled out some money to put into the machine. The sound started beeping again as he used the handles and buttons to guide his character around the screen.

Nagisa watched in awe, and somewhat in jealousy, as Karma effortlessly played the game.

About 10 minutes later, the music came to an end, and Karma had set the new record. Nagisa stared at the screen as Karma entered Nagisa's name as the one who set the score.

Nagisa looked up at Karma, then to the screen, then to Karma again.

"I spent $150 on this, and you beat it in one try..." Nagisa sounded defeated, he rubbed his eyes and let out a sigh.

"I guess what they say is true, you really can't beat Karma at anything, can you..."

Karma laughed before making a sudden realization.

"YOU SPENT OVER ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ON THIS?"

°

°

°

sighhhh, I've been having really bad writers block for this book lately...
Also!!! I just watched Infinity War again last night and I want to throw myself out of a window:')
Anyways, hopefully this oneshot will do until I can get in the writing zone again...

thank you for reading!
~

author♡