Chapter 6

I was walking my way to the hotel's breakfast lounge, when I saw him eating. I turned my heel on, maybe I'll eat later. But then, I heard my stomach grumble. So what if he's there? I'm not going to starve myself for him.

I headed to the buffet table and started putting food on my plate. It's our third day here in Busan, and I'm sure that today's going to be a long day.

I sat on one of the vacant seats and started to eat. I wonder what happened to MinHyun's operation. I sighed. I called Eomma last night and told me that MinHyun's operation will start at 3 am. It's already 6 am, and the operation will finish after 12 hours.

I couldn't sleep after that call, I told her that I want to talk to MinHyun but it was prohibited. The doctor said that MinHyun has to rest before the operation. I am dying to hear his voice last night.

I should've been there for him, I should've stayed. But where am I? I'm in Busan and working. I'm nervous for him, he's too young to undergo an operation. He's just 5 for goodness' sake.

"MinHye." I heard someone call me.

I looked up and saw Suho standing in front of me, "What do you need?" I motioned him to sit.

He sat across me and seriously looked at me, "I.. I just want to talk about us."

I arched a brow, "What about us?"

He didn't talk for a while. Luckily, I'm done eating then I stood up, "If you don't have anything to say, I'll go ahead."

I nodded at him and left. Damn him, talk about us? There's no us.

I decided to go to the resort's garden and dialed Eomma's number. Her line is busy. I tried calling her again, but she's not answering.

I felt someone hold my arm, "MinHye."

Damn. It's him. I turned to him, "What do you want?"

"C'mon, MinHye. It's me, JunMyeon."

I moved away from him, "I don't know anyone named JunMyeon. And besides, you are Suho."

JunMyeon disappeared right after you chose this kind of life, Suho. JunMyeon will never leave me, Suho did. JunMyeon will never break up with me, Suho did. JunMyeon will never call me a sl*t, Suho did.

You're not the JunMyeon I used to love before. You were blinded by fame and popularity. You were born again to be Suho, the superstar.

I saw his jaw clench, "Stop acting like this, MinHye!"

I chuckled, "Maybe you're talking to the wrong MinHye, maybe I'm not the MinHye you know. She's gone, she's dead."

He held my arms tightly, he seemed to be having a hard time already, "Stop making this hard for me, Song MinHye. I just.. I just want to, to talk about us."

I pushed him away. What the hell is he talking about? How can he do this? Like he did nothing wrong before?

"Don't touch me. I'm not the MinHye you used to know. Not anymore."

With that, I walked away.

--

The shoot for today is done. Actually, the photos I took for three days are enough already. Tomorrow will be the rest day, I think.

It's 7pm and all of us are eating our dinner. After that 'talk' with him, he never went near me again. Which is a good thing for me. I don't want to have any connection with him again.

I heard my phone ring, it was Eomma. My heart started pounding. There's a part of me that doesn't want to answer the call but I know that I have to.

I stood up and went outside, "Eo..mma?"

I heard her sob, I slowly became numb.

[MinHye, you have... you have to go back as soon as possible.]

What happened? I want to ask her a lot of questions but I'm not yet ready to know her answers, "I will, Eomma. Take care of MinHyun, okay?"

Tears started to fall from my eyes, then the line went off. What happened to my son? I bit my lip, I have to go back.

I wiped my tears away and ran inside. I talked to Kang JaeHyun.

"I have to go back tonight." I said full of authority.

"But, the contract is until tomorrow." He protested.

What the? I don't care about their contract, "The photos are all good. You can sue me if you don't like it, I just have to go back. Please."

His eyebrows furrowed, "Why do you want to go back?"

"My son... is dying. I have to go back, please."

MinHyun, wait for Eomma. I'll be there soon, okay? Everything will be fine, soon.