Chapter 16

BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY YEOBO, HUANG ZI TAO. <3
--

"Eomma! Eomma! Ireona~" I heard my little man said as he jumps in my bed.

"I'll stand up already." I stood up lazily and did my thing in the bathroom.

--

"Hyunnie! Wear your slippers, it's cold!" I said then smiled at MinHyun as I saw him walk down the hallway barefoot.

He smiled at me, "Ne, Eomma."

I kissed his cheek and headed to the kitchen, I saw his race cars and plastic dinosaurs. I slowly picked everything up and placed it in its container. He loves playing with them, "Eomma, let me help you with that."

I helped Eomma prepared for breakfast and called Appa and MinHyun after.

"Where do you want to go, MinHyun?" Appa asked as we eat.

MinHyun looked at him, "I don't want to go somewhere, Harabeoji. I just want to be with everyone." He showed his eye smile. He inherited that from his dad.

Then my phone started ringing.

I stopped eating and answered it, "Yoboseyo?"

[Naya.] Suho. [I'm on my way, tell MinHyun that I have toys for him, okay?]

"Arasseo." Then I ended the call, I don't want to talk to him for too long. Don't ask me why because I freaking don't know. I just can't stand talking to him. It slowly brings back the past, the painful past.

He's being sweet to me these past few weeks, or maybe I'm assuming? Yeah, I'm just assuming. Omo. I didn't say anything, okay?

"Who was that, Eomma?" MinHyun asked while chewing his food.

"Your Appa, he'll be here soon." I said and continued eating.

--

"Appa! I want to be Robin for Halloween." MinHyun muttered while playing his race cars with Suho.

I gave him a glass of water, "Why do you want to be Robin, Hyunnie?"

"Because I want to be Appa's sidekick, Eomma. He'll be Batman, because he's handsome." He said as he giggled with the last part.

I glanced at Suho and saw him showing his two thumbs up on MinHyun. Ugh. He's liking the idea, isn't he?

"Batman is tall while your Appa isn't." I mumbled while rolling my eyes on Suho. I heard MinHyun laughed and started teasing Suho about his height.

"Ya!" Suho pointed at me.

I looked at him like I have no interest with what he's going to say and shoved his hand away, "Wae?" I shouted back.

He glared at me, "When will you ever praise me? Huh?"

I imitated him, "When will you blah blah blah! When Kai becomes fair!"

"Aish!" He muttered as he looked away sighing.

Insulting Kai? No. That's not an insult, that was a compliment. Gosh, Kim JongIn's skin complexion is freaking sexy and hot. It brings more feeling when he's dancing. Am I the only one thinking like this? Ugh.

"Eomma, Appa, can you do me a favor?" MinHyun said out of nowhere.

My brows furrowed. Favor? I glanced back at Suho and saw his eyebrows curl, "What favor, baby?" I asked as I take a sip on my juice.

"It's not just actually a favor, it's a wish too, Eomma." He gave us a warm smile.

"So what is it? Appa and Eomma will give everything to you." Suho said while I'm still busy drinking my juice.

"I want to have a brother." He plainly said.

I choked myself with the juice, Suho handed me a tissue. I was busy coughing and catching my breath when Suho asked MinHyun, "Why do you want to have a brother?"

He stared at his race cars, "I want to play race cars with someone."

My heart melted like chocolate, I didn't know anything about this, "I can always play with you or the kids outside." I offered.

"That's not it, Eomma." He pouted, "I want to experience playing with a little brother. But a little sister will be okay, I'll protect her from everyone. I've always dreamt of having a sibling, Eomma. All of my friends have their own siblings and I envy them, they can play until they fall asleep, and they can always talk to each other."

That's it. I stood up and locked myself in the bathroom. I can't hold the tears back anymore, it's too painful. I didn't know that that's the way he thinks about it.

I can't give him that, Suho and I aren't together. I won't do the same mistake again. I want MinHyun to be happy but I don't think I can ever give him a sibling in three months time.

I'm lost. I don't know what to do. I don't know what the right thing to do anymore. I'm getting crazy.

I just want to jump off a cliff and die and forget the world. But I remembered EunHa, I remembered MinHyun, my parents.

But d-mn it. I'm f-cked up. I'm going to lose my son without making his dream come true. If I can just slit my wrist, but that's st-pid. That's selfish.

My son is trying hard to live while I'll just waste mine. What if I slit my wrist and give my heart to MinHyun so he could live? That's right. Maja. Maja.

D-mn it. EunHa! Come on. Don't whisper something let me do this.

Death will never solve something.

That was some of the words EunHa told me and I can't forget it.

I wiped my tears away. I am tough.

I am tough.

God's with me. With MinHyun. With everyone.

I shouldn't fear anything.

I am brave.

I'm going to do everything.

Everything.