Epilogue (ㅠ.ㅠ)

Suho's POV

It's been years since that day, we've moved on. We learned how things are supposed to be. It was hard at first. We were scared that it might happen again. Just imagine how MinHyun changed our lives.

I stared at this cold thing where MinHyun's name is carved. I surely missed him.

"Suho~" I heard MinHye called.

I went to her room and sat on the bed beside her, "You need anything?"

She just gave me a lopsided grin, "Can you sing for me?"

Ahh. This girl really knows how to be cute.

"What song will I sing?" I mumbled as I lay next to her.

She shrugged, "Anything."

Hmmm. I don't really get this woman. How would I know what song to sing if she won't tell me what she wants? "Modeungeol-- Ah!" I 'tsk'ed as I rub my arm that she just hit. Such a sadist.

"Ya!" My eyebrows wrinkled as she glares at me.

What the hell did I do?

She told me to sing and I just did! This woman is really crazy. Why did I even fall in love with this girl? Aish! Do you know why? Can you tell me?

"You asked me to sing! Aishhhh," This girl is being bipolar these days. What's gotten into her?

"Of alllllllllll songs, JunMyeon. Overdose, really? You're freaking kidding me." She rolled her eyes and faced the other side of the bed.

Crazy woman. I mentally muttered as I stood up, then I a pillow was thrown at me. It exactly hit my head.

"I heard that!" She yelled, I looked back at her and opened my mouth but I closed it again for I don't want to have a fight with her.

Great, Song MinHye. Great.

She knows exactly where to hit and how to struck it right.

That's how she got into my heart.

Ahhh. Cheesy, I know. But is there something cheesy when you're in love. And just when you know that you already found the one that you've been looking for, that she's the one who's meant for me.

Because if we're not meant to be together, we shouldn't have met again or we'll meet but she won't accept me in their lives again. But no, I met her and she gave me a chance to make it up. For me, that really proves that we're meant to be.

I went to the living room and watched tv. She has to cool her head off or it'll lead us to another fight again. I don't know why but really, I don't get her. She's so hot headed and it's freaking me out.

But whenever she smiles.

She's reminding me the day I first met her.

Song MinHye...

Flashback

It was her first day inside the SM Entertainment's building.

I stiffened when I saw her. And everything went slow motion as she tucked her hair behind her left ear. My mouth opened in awe, but I closed it again.

She wasn't my type. She WAS NOT my type.

So I ignored her and went to the recording studio. There's only a few co-trainees inside and the mentor isn't here yet. But then the door opened and she went inside.

She sat next to me since I was close to the door and there's still a vacant seat beside me. "Annyeong haseyo." she murmured and I just nodded as a sign of greeting and took my notebook out of my bag.