Chapter 17

"Ppali MinHyun! You're Appa is waiting for us." I shouted as I wait for MinHyun while he zip his bag.

We're going on a vacation. Suho reserved a private resort for us, we'll stay there for two days and two nights. Yeah, he's d-mn rich. -_- Our parents will be joining us too, we have to enjoy every second we have.

It still hurts me to think of it but what can I do? All we can do is make him happy and love him endlessly.

MinHyun went out of his room carrying his bags. Bags. His toys are in a separate bag. He doesn't want to go without them. I helped him carry his bags, he's not allowed to be stressed and be tired. We're still watching his health, we have to avoid everything that could harm him. We can extend his life by doing that. I know not by years but at least a few days or weeks.

I was busy locking the door when my phone started ringing. I decided not to answer it until I hopped in the car. It was Suho who's calling.

"Wae?" I said as I answer the call.

[It's time for MinHyun's medicine.] He reminded.

"He took it few minutes ago, don't worry." MinHyun silently asked me who the caller is and I mouthed 'Appa' to him.

I heard him sigh in relief, [Where are you now?]

I searched for MinHyun's inhaler inside my bag, "We're just a few blocks away from our house. How about you?" Finally, I found it and leaned my back on my seat.

[I'm here already.] He coolly said.

"Huh? Are your parents there?" I looked at my watch, he's early. Or let's say, he's too excited.

[Aniya, but they're on their way.]

"Arasso. We'll be there soon, bye." And then the line went dead.

MinHyun told Suho that he wants to go swimming and Suho planned it right away. He searched for a very private resort where no one will see us and settled with this one. I've never seen that resort before but I pressume that it's beautiful, we know Suho's standards. He will never settle for something pretty, he'll find a way for something beautiful. Just like me, kidding.

Forget about that, okay? It's so not me. The MinHye you should know is the shy type not the flirty one.

--

"Appa!" MinHyun ran to Suho as soon as he got out of the car.

I rolled my eyes. Like they didn't see each other last night. Psh. I kissed his parents on the cheeks and fixed our things. MinHyun pulled the hem of my shirt, "Yes, baby?"

"I want to swim, Eomma." He grinned at me.

I nodded my head, "Tell your Appa to get your swimming trunks in your bag."

"Arasseo, Eomma!" He hugged me.

I was smiling while watching him walk and talk to Suho. Who would've thought thay they'll click really well? I shrugged the thought off my head and started preparing the food with Eomma and Eomeoni.

They are both wearing their swimming trunks when they went back. And please forgive me if I will have byuntae thoughts about Suho's abs because gosh it was really disturbing. I can't get my eyes off it.

I closed my eyes. Stop this, MinHye. When I opened my eyes again, I saw Suho smirking at me. Ahh! This guy is really annoying! He walked near my place and whispered, "You can always touch it if staring isn't enough for you." And left me as my jaw dropped.

I was speechless. That was.. That was uhh... fast?

I saw him hold MinHyun's hand as they went to the pool. I went back to business.

--

When I was done helping Eomma and Eomeoni prepare our food, I grabbed my camera and went to Suho and MinHyun. This is what I'm good at, taking pictures. Saving memories.

"Eomma!" I smiled at MinHyun when he called me.

"Are you cold, Hyunnie?" I asked as I dipped my feet in the pool.

"Aniyo, Eomma." He smiled at me.

"Why, MinHye? Are you cold?" Suho asked still grinning.

Gosh, I'm having goosebumps. This rich gramps has nothing to do with his life. I rolled my eyes on him again and took pictures of MinHyun. I felt him sit beside me, "Aren't you going to take pictures of me? That's a great discount, you can't pay for my talent fee that's why I'm doing a labor of love. C'mon take pictures of me." He said as he started to smile.

"Labor of love your @ss." I replied still taking pictures of MinHyun who's currently playing with his two Harabeojis.

"You look good with bikinis, but you're better when there's nothing on." He whispered when I was about to stand up.

I am ready to throw my camera at him when I realized that it's expensive, I stood up and said, "Go, drool over someone you called a sl-t." Then walked away.

You better learn, Kim JunMyeon. Because this time I am wiser.