SC

There'll be no book two. I'm sorry. We need to let go of Suho, MinHye and MinHyun. They've been through a lot and I think it's time for them to rest.

Sincerely,

Hae ♡

But this will be the first and last special chapter. ;)

××

"I'm pregnant."

My eyes widened and I hugged her to my chest when those words processed in my mind. I've been waiting for this to happen. I pulled away and stared at her, "Thank you."

I can't wait to see my next child. Will it be a girl? Or will it be another boy? Will it look like me? Or will it look like MinHye? I'm so excited to see a little girl in pigtails walking inside the house looking like MinHye.

"Aren't you happy?" I asked while looking at her, she was frowning.

She looked away, and started making her way to our room.

"Hey." I called her.

Why isn't she happy? I really don't get this girl. I pulled her into our room, MinHyun shouldn't hear us. "What's wrong? Don't you like it?"

She sat on the bed and started crying. I sat beside her and pulled her against my chest as I caress her back. "Tell me, what's wrong? I am not your husband for nothing."

She glared at me, "We're not yet married."

I glared at her too, "You're carrying my child for the second time and you're telling me that? Why? Do you have someone else?"

She shook her head like a kid as her eyes started to tear up again, she buried her face on my chest, "I only have you."

I cupped her face and gave her a peck on the lips, "Baby, what's wrong?"

"There's... There's nothing wrong," I wiped the tear that fell from her eye, "I-I'm just afraid that I won't be a good mother again, that the baby won't be healthy like MinHyun before. I don't want to experience that n-nightmare all over again."

"Stop blaming yourself, it's not your fault and it will never be. The baby will be healthy, okay? I'm here now, I'll take care of the three of you. Besides, MinHyun is a big boy now. He can take care of you when I'm not around." I hugged her tightly like I won't let her go, "So stop crying already. It's not healthy for the baby," I lifted her face and made her look at me, "We'll go to the doctor tomorrow and have the two of you checked, okay?"

She nodded her head, still crying. "Ahh. Uljima."

The door flew open and MinHyun came in with the glass of water on his hand. "Eomma," He came closer to us and hugged his mom. "Eomma, why are you crying?"

MinHye just shook her head.

"MinHyun, I have a good news for you." I said.

"What is it, Appa?" He innocently asked.

"Your mom pregnant!" I smiled at him.

His eyes slowly widened and turned to his mom, "Jinjjayo, Eomma?"

MinHye sniffed and nodded, "Ne. Are you excited? What do you want a brother or a sister?" I wiped the almost dried tears on her face and mouthed, "Stop crying." She just smiled at me and mouthed back, "Ne,"

"It can be a boy or a girl, Eomma."

I smiled at the view of my wife and my son. In nine months time there will be another member of the family. I slowly pulled away from the hug and stood up. It's mother and son time. I went outside because I remembered I was cooking something, I laughed a bit when I saw that it was burnt. Good thing, what I cooked earlier is enough for the three of us. I opened the fridge and searched for fruits, I'll be making fruit salad. That would be great for MinHye, right?