Chapter 15

My heart was pounding when I saw Suho's family entered MinHyun's room. I'm so not ready for this. I took a deep breath and stood up, "Annyeong haseyo."

I was shocked when his mother hugged me, "MinHye!" She pulled away, "I thought I would never see you again." She smiled and faced MinHyun, "Is he my grandson?"

"You don't have to ask, yeobo. He looks like JunMyeon when he was younger." His father kissed my cheek.

It's awkward for me, I've never seen them for years then I'll appear saying that Suho is the father of my son. But the way they looked at MinHyun, they're so happy.

"Annyeong haseyo." MinHyun smiled shyly.

Suho went near him, "MinHyun, this is your Halmoni and Harabeoji. Eomma, Appa, this is my son, MinHyun."

His Eomma gave me the basket of fruits they brought as they sat beside him and started talking to him. I placed the fruits over the table and watched them. They look so excited to talk to MinHyun, maybe they wanted to have a grandchild so bad.

The hours passed by like a blur, it was evening already. I decided to buy everyone's dinner. My parents are here also, they are having a conversation with his parents. They're so close before, they even thought that we'll end up together. I stood up and asked them, "I'm going to buy our dinner. What would you like to have?"

MinHyun raised his hand, "Chinese food, Eomma!"

"I think I want Chinese food for tonight, too." Suho's Appa added.

I nodded my head and turned to the other oldies, "So it's settled, I'll order Chinese food." I smiled and wore my coat then Suho walked near me and handed me something, his black credit card, "Why are you giving this to me?"

"Use it." He coolly said.

I rolled my eyes, "Stop bragging about your money, Kim JunMyeon. You're hurting my ego." I whispered as I handed the credit card back.

Hah! So what if he's rich? Black credit card. Unlimited. I can't let him do the job when it comes to money. I was about to leave when his mother spoke, "I'll come with MinHye."

I smiled at her, "You don't have to, Eomeoni."

"I insist, I really want to come with you."

Since there's nothing I can do about it, I ended up agreeing. We walked side by side. It was cold, really. I wanted to speak but I'm afraid I'll say something wrong.

"I'm happy, he found you." Eomeoni said out of nowhere.

I looked at her, waiting for the next words she'll say. He found me? More like, we met.

"When he told me that he has a son, my blood boiled. I started questioning myself with how I raised him. Is there something wrong I did? I thought he impregnated some easy girl, as you know. He's popular, every girl won't think twice doing that with him. Then he said that it was you, I felt joy when I heard that." She held my hand as we walked, "You were the daughter I never had, you're so close with us like we're blood related. I was like 'MinHye is a nice girl, maybe the nicest girl', JunMyeon did it right."

Sorry, Eomeoni. I'm not a girl anymore, I'm more like a woman now. Tested by fate and pain. I can still remember the days, ugh. Memories.

"Mianhamnida, Eomeoni. If I hid MinHyun from Suho and from you, I was.. I was lost before and I hate Suho to bones that's why I decided not to show him our child."

"That's fine. I know that everything you've been through is not that easy. But I salute you because you didn't consider abortion. From now on, we will be a whole happy family, okay?"

I nodded at her and we headed to the Chinese restaurant.

---

Suho played a song inside the room and started 'dancing', if you can call it dancing.

"Aigoo. Stop it, JunMyeon." Eomeoni protested.

Maybe she can't bear seeing Suho dance. She faced MinHyun, "Hyunnie, do you know how to dance?"

"Ahh! MinHyun's great in dancing." Eomma approved, "Show us, MinHyun. Ppali!"

I just smiled watching everyone tease MinHyun. Suho looked at him and smiled, "Really, MinHyun? You know how to dance like Appa?"

MinHyun looked away, "Aniyo, Appa."

I went to Suho and whispered, "Just play Eureurong and he'll dance."

He changed the song to Eureurong and showed me his thumbs up, "Come on, baby. Show them what you've got." I cheered. He sat in his bed, I went near him and guided him as he jumped out of it, "Make Eomma proud, baby."

In a blink, MinHyun started dancing Eureurong's choreography. I just knew about him dancing this, I saw him a few nights ago dancing Growl. After that night, he started dancing it before he goes to bed. But you know, he can't dance it as energetic as them, he's a bit slower and more gentle because of his heart. His fragile heart.

Everyone clapped. I hugged him as he ran to me, he's embarrassed. It's his first time to dance in front of a lot of people. He was used with just four of us in our house, Eomma, Appa, me and him. That's how he grew up.

"Good thing he inherited MinHye's talents, he's unlucky if he inherited JunMyeon's." Eomeoni complimented.

"That's right, yeobo. We're lucky MinHye is the mother of MinHyun or else we're stuck with JunMyeon." His Appa added and I heard my Appa laugh.

"Eomma, Appa, I am your son! How can you do this to me?" Suho acted like he's crying.

"Because you're not good at dancing!" Eomeoni replied.

I chuckled. Suho already improved his dancing skills unlike the last time I watched him, that was awful. Suho looked at his watch, "It's 9pm. I guess everyone should go home, MinHyun needs to rest."

All of them agreed to leave already, I kissed my parents goodbye and told them to take care. I thanked his parents for visiting MinHyun and they said, 'It's no big deal. MinHyun is our grandson, call us if you need something.'

MinHyun said goodbyes to them too while Suho guided them to the elevator, "Did you have fun?" I asked MinHyun as I stroke my hand to his hair.

"Ne, Eomma. I'm so excited to leave this hospital tomorrow." He said clapping his hands.

"Tomorrow? Who told you that you can leave tomorrow? Huh?" As far as I can remember, the doctor never told me about him getting discharged tomorrow.

"Appa told me." I should ask Suho later. I hummed him lullabies until he fell asleep.

I heard the door opened and saw Suho sat beside me, "Who told you that he can leave tomorrow?" I asked.

"Ah! The doctor talked to me earlier when you're out buying dinner, he told me that he can go home but we have to make sure that he'll take the medicines on time."

Ahh. I nodded my head and rested my head on the bed, "I bought tickets for G-Dragon's concert, would you like to go with us?"

He looked at me and didn't spoke for a while, "I'll check my schedule first but I'll make sure MinHyun can go backstage and meet him."

I closed my eyes because I started to feel tired, today was a long day, "About Taecyeon, don't worry about him too. I am going to be his photographer, I'll just bring MinHyun with me."

We have to make his wishes come true as long as we can and as long as we have time.