Chapter 11

Flashback.
--

Few months after that incident, I never saw EunHa again. I want to see her again but I don't know where she lives.

"MinHye take these to table no. 3." The chef told me.

I nodded my head, "Arasseo, Ahjumma." I slowly placed the food on the tray and carried it to the said table.

"Here's your order." I smiled at the customers.

"You really work here?" The Ahjumma asked.

"Ne."

"You're too pretty to work here."

"Ah." I shyly smiled, "Aniyo. If you'll excuse me, I still have a lot of tables to clean. Kamsahamnida." I bowed and walked away. I'm glad they didn't notice my tummy which is getting bigger.

I started cleaning the tables after that I went inside the kitchen and washed the dishes.

"MinHye!" The owner called.

"Ne?" I hurriedly dried my hands and went to her.

She smiled at me and pointed her office. I followed her inside, "What is it, Ahjumma?"

"You should eat already it's past 9, it's not healthy for your baby."

I looked at my watch, it's 9:20 pm. I didn't know, my mind was busy working.

"Kamsahamnida, Ahjumma." I sat and started to eat.

Yes, she knows about my pregnancy. At first, she doesn't want to hire me because of it but I told her that I can manage it and I won't be a pain in the neck.

After eating I went back to work, I need money. A bunch of it.

It was 11pm when we closed the restaurant. We had a lot of customers today.

"I'll go ahead, Ahjumma."

"Okay, take care." She patted my back.

I turned around and started to walk myself home. It's so cold tonight, good thing that I was wearing my hoodie.

When I got home, I saw someone standing outside, "Nuguseyo?"

He's tall so I don't think he's JunMyeon. Damn that name. I saw him look at my direction. Geez. Why is he here?

He smiled at me, "Song MinHye."

"Park ChanYeol, what brought you here?" My heart started to pound.

He showed me the plastic bags he was holding, "I brought you food." He gave me a wide smile showing his set of white teeth.

"W-Why? H-How?" I don't know what words to say so I ended up saying, "Let's go inside."

I opened the small apartment where I currently live, "Sorry, it's not as big as your house."

I heard him chuckle, "I'm fine with everything besides small places are precious." He said while sitting.

"You're too positive in life." I sat beside him, "How did you know that I live here?"

"I searched for you everywhere. Luckily, I found someone who told me that you live here." And for the nth time, he smiled again.

"Why are you looking for me?" My eyes widened.

He opened the plastic bags and started taking everything out, "I brought you bread, ramyuns, and fruits. Did you start liking sour fruits? I also bought vitamins and prenatal supplements for you--"

"How did you know that I'm pregnant?" I never remembered telling him. He can't tell JunMyeon. JunMyeon doesn't have any right for this child.

"EunHa told me." He looked away.

Aish. EunHa, you told me that it's just a secret between the two of us?

"How's your girlfriend doing?" I changed the topic.

"Girlfriend?" He confusingly looked at me.

"EunHa! Shin EunHa is your girlfriend, right?" How can he forget that?

He bit his lip and cleared his throat, "EunHa." He took a deep breath, "EunHa was never my girlfriend. And she will never be."

"What are you talking about? Where is she?"

EunHa is not his girlfriend? So, I was wrong?

"She's... She's somewhere far, far, far away from me." He said still not looking at me. He stood up and fixed his shirt, "I'm leaving, take good care of yourself."

Somewhere far?

He went outside, I followed him.

"Park ChanYeol!" I shouted, he looked back, "Don't tell him, jebal."

He smiled again, "I won't tell him yet. I'll tell him when the right time comes." He continued walking and waved his hand.

Since that night, Park ChanYeol keeps in visiting me every week. I don't know why he does that, but I know there's a reason behind it. He was there when I gave birth to MinHyun, he was always there beside me. We treat each other as siblings, nothing more than that. I owe EunHa a lot but EunHa isn't with us that's why I let him give my son's name and he suggested MinHyun. It was a good name that's why I agreed.

But when I heard that he'll debut, I told him to stop visiting us. I don't want to be a burden and to be an extra baggage for him.

And I'm so happy to know that they're successful now. The two of them.