[1]

Mark's POV

"Now Mark. keep your heels down, get a little more speed and just do it." I thought as I was getting closer and closer to the obstacle. It's not like I've never done an double oxer with two gallops in the middle, it's just the new horse I've been trying to train to be my competition horse, but it's much more difficult than I thought it would be.

As I was getting closer and closer I was probably being a little bit too arrogant and noticed too late how my butt got off of the saddle and I found my self lying on the other side of the oxer.

"Aish, goddamit"

"Mark are you okay?" I heard my friend asking me from next to the other oxer.

"Yeah yeah Youngjae, I'm fine." I told Youngjae and got up from the ground, then I walked back to the horse and got back up.

"Well taking pictures of you riding is never boring." Youngjae giggled and walked next to me.

Youngjae has been my best friend since like from the womb. We've always known each other but when our moms decided that it was a great idea to put us try riding our friendship started blooming. In a nutshell that riding class ended us both being lying on the ground because copying exact words Youngjae used "You're my friend, if you fall, I'm falling with you". He's a great guy. Since that day we got really close and then our parents opened their own riding school.

"Yeah thanks buddy boo, not everyone can have a perfect horse like you do." I said sarcastically as I started doing the finishing warm up.

"Oh come on Mark, you have a great and young horse, you can make it a great all around equestrian horse". Youngjae patted my horse on it's neck and smiled at me.

I finished my warm ups and started to head back to the stable and get everything done. "As much as I would love to hangout with you here the whole day, but I guess you do remember we have school in an hour, right?" Youngjae asked as I was getting my horses saddle away. "And you still have to shower so you don't smell like horse poop." Youngjae said. "Oh fuck I forgot". I speed up my walking to almost running. "Can you please get all the other equipment off so I can shower and change my clothes." I made a puppy face so Youngjae definitely can't say no. "Ugh fine, just go already." He said as he shooshed me away.

In twenty minutes I got all of my stuff done and I ran to my loyal scooter that took me and my 'best buddy boo' Youngjae to everywhere and anytime.

Youngjae threw me my helmet and While I started to turn the engine on Youngjae hopped behind me on top of the scooter.

"You literally showered just few minutes ago and you still smell like horse poop." Youngjae yelled so I could hear him while we started driving.

"Well no shit sherlock, but hey think of the positive side." I yelled so Youngjae could hear me. "What positive side?" He asked. "I could smell like cigarettes or really strong scented AXE or something." I yelled.

Okay not gonna lie, I'm probably going to spray half a bottle of some kind of scent to me so no one smells that I stink like horse shit.

"Okay true." Youngjae yelled and we continued our ride in silence until we got to school.

We drove to the school's parking lot and parked there, luckily we weren't late so everything was fine and we didn't have to hurry anywhere.

"What class do you have?" I asked my best friend.

"Art, what about you?" He asked and started walking towards school building.

"I have English." I said.

We walked to the bathrooms so I could try to hide the rest of the smell of shit.

"Isn't that the class with Wang?" Youngjae asked and looked at me.

I sprayed some deodorant to my clothes and skin.

"Youngjae, smell test." I said and Youngjae slightly smelled my clothes.

"It's okay, but Wang-." I interrupted Youngjae.

"Don't worry I'll be fine." I patted Youngjae's shoulder and started to walk towards the English class. "Bye Youngjae, see you at lunch!". After that we walked in different directions.

I was for my own surprise, one of the first ones in the classroom. So while I was waiting the class to start, I went to sit on my seat and started doing the homework that was supposed to be due today, but I had "better things to do", so I didn't do it earlier.

"Yo, Tuan." Someone pretty much screamed to my ear.

"Ugh what do you want Wang". This is the Wang I was talking about. In a nutshell he's an asshole, but not the worst kind. He's just plain annoying and also really close minded in different things like what hobbies or works different can genders do. And I guess he's a lowkey homophobic, no one really knows because he never really talk about it but the way he acts in certain situations and his vibe tell's pretty much everything.

He's one of the reasons why the only people who knows about me riding is my family and the one and only Youngjae.

And people are close minded because of Jackson, since he's quite popular, and I really wouldn't want to be bullied like few other people in our school, just because of a thing I like to do. So I just keep my mouth shut about it, and so does Youngjae.

"What, can't I talk to my buddy without getting a dirty look." He pouted. I cringed at the thought of us being 'buddies'.

"Jackson you pretty dang well know we aren't buddies, and you only talk to me when your 'squad' isn't around." I said and continued doing my homework.

"Geez no need to get sassy." He went back to his seat and sat there until teacher came in to the classroom.

"Okay students, today we're starting to do a group project." The teacher said while there was a few annoyed groans and few really excited breaths. "But before you get too excited, I've decided the partners already." Everyone groaned but no one complained because it was obvious that the teacher had already planned everything and wouldn't change anything just because of some little asswipe didn't want to be someone's partner.

As the teacher started to tell the partners, there was few excited giggles because some lucky ones paired up with their friends or with someone that wasn't "that bad". After few minutes pretty much everyone already had a pair and there was only few students left.

"Mark Tuan and Jackson Wang."

"Oh you got to be fucking kidding me".